Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic, And, Gravity, Motor, Update, And Notes

Started by guest1289, March 29, 2017, 06:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

Important Potential ?  Update To My  Magnet-Motor-3.5

I was  thinking/searching for potential reasons why my  Magnet-Motor-3.5  might not function( since I don't know if it does or not ),  I thought of a possible ? reason( that it could potentially ? go backwards, but that means it would function anyway ?, unless it would all balance ),  and made a modification to my design,  and have posted the  modified-design-diagram below as :
     MAGNET-MOTOR - UPDATE.JPG
  ____

The Simplest Proof That Free-Energy Can Be Attained From Gravity Via Momentum ?

- Use x-amount of energy to push a ball up a hill
       - not only will the ball roll down that particular hill,  but also,  because of the momentum it has gained in rolling down the hill,  it will also roll up( how far? ) another identical hill, or up a different hill
       -  I wonder if the total theoretical energy recoverable/gained?,  is more than  "x-amount of energy used to push the ball up the hill"
  ____

Pelton-Wheel  Magnet-Motor Idea

Some time ago I posted my idea about a  magnet-motor  that could be based on the  pelton-wheels  that are commonly used on hydro-electric-generators
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelton_wheel

- IMPORTANT
         - Instead of the  pelton-wheel  being made of  magnets,  it  could be made of a strong diamagnetic material like  pyrolytic-carbon/pyrolytic-graphite or  bismuth
           IMPORTANT NOTE - According to a google search,  I think this was already designed and constructed using  pyrolytic-carbon/pyrolytic-graphite,  by someone else,  in the last couple of years,  so that would mean I did not invent that,  no surprise, it's such a simple idea.
             However, I don't know if the device I found on the internet uses the  'offset-effect' to overcome sticky-points,  but it may,  I think it may use multiple-magnets to drive it, I will look at it later.

However, I was hoping to find a picture on the internet of a  pelton-wheel  with more than 2 rows of 'cups/half-balls',  and  'each'  row  should be  slightly  'Offset'  from the other rows,  in other words,  one that would sort of replicate the  'Offset-Effect'( to overcome sticky-points ) I use in my  magnet-motors  like in my Magnet-Motor-3.5( for example ),  although I used it in  magnet-motor  designs before that one.
       But at the moment I can not find a picture of such a pelton-wheel.

Although,  you could just put a few wheels on the same shaft but slightly offset, out of synch, with each other.
   ____

Magnet-Motor Concepts For Use In Gravity-Motors

I have noticed/wondered that maybe,  concepts used in many of my magnet-motors could possibly be used for  gravity-motors.
      But now,  the only concept I can think of, used in any of my  magnet-motors  that could maybe be used as a basis for  gravity-motor  could my  magnet-motor in the diagram  below :
         magnet-motor concept to gravity-motor.JPG

But then that would( almost sure ) be the same as all those other common  gravity-motor designs

guest1289

guest1289
QuoteThe Simplest Proof That Free-Energy Can Be Attained From Gravity Via Momentum ?

- Use x-amount of energy to push a ball up a hill
       - not only will the ball roll down that particular hill,  but also,  because of the momentum it has gained in rolling down the hill,  it will also roll up( how far? ) another identical hill, or up a different hill
       -  I wonder if the total theoretical energy recoverable/gained?,  is more than  "x-amount of energy used to push the ball up the hill"

I think there is probably no possible energy gain in the example above.

(  Flywheels : -  once flywheels are spinning,  they only need  input-energy  to maintain a certain speed,  they no longer need the initial  input-energy  to get them from not-moving - then to a certain speed  ,    at the moment I can't see if there definitely is or is not any possible energy gain there,  since it would all depend on the types of dynamos and pulsers( or motors ) that would be used,  and I may not even be correct in that last sentence   )
  ____

guest1289
QuotePelton-Wheel  Magnet-Motor Idea

Some time ago I posted my idea about a  magnet-motor  that could be based on the  pelton-wheels  that are commonly used on hydro-electric-generators
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelton_wheel

- IMPORTANT
         - Instead of the  pelton-wheel  being made of  magnets,  it  could be made of a strong diamagnetic material like  pyrolytic-carbon/pyrolytic-graphite or  bismuth
           IMPORTANT NOTE - According to a google search,  I think this was already designed and constructed using  pyrolytic-carbon/pyrolytic-graphite,  by someone else,  in the last couple of years,  so that would mean I did not invent that,  no surprise, it's such a simple idea.
             However, I don't know if the device I found on the internet uses the  'offset-effect' to overcome sticky-points,  but it may,  I think it may use multiple-magnets to drive it, I will look at it later.

When I re-looked at what I found via a google search,  it seems that what I found does  not  utilize  Pelton-Wheel shapes ( but it does use pyrolytic-carbon/pyrolytic-graphite )
  ____

Magnet-Motor Concepts For Use In Gravity-Motors

I later remembered that some  basic-principles  upon which my  Magnet-Motor-3.5 is based( which I had also used in  'at least'  one design prior to Magnet-Motor-3.5, 'or in more' ),  can also be the  basic-principles  of :
                     -  A Gravity-Motor . or
                     -  A Spring-Powered Motor

So keeping in mind the  basic-principles  upon which my Magnet-Motor-3.5  is based,  the  'diagram below'  shows my design for either :
                     -  A Gravity-Motor . or
                     -  A Spring-Powered Motor

That really makes wonder,  if the  'spring-powered-motor'  were to actually function successfully,  what could actually be the source of it's power down at an atomic/molecular-level,   could the  source  actually  be  the molecular-bonds  between atoms that cause the spring to always return back to it's original shape.
        Then that made me wonder/realize,  that the source of power that could potentially be derived from magnets,  could also 'possibly' be  the molecular-bonds  between atoms that  cause the  atoms( electrons? ) in magnets to all align in the same direction,  or at least,  that is another way of looking at it.

guest1289

Solid-State Version Of My Magnet-Motor-3.5

Just posting it to post some general concepts,  I haven't thought of all the details, so I have no idea if such a device could ever run successfully .

A solid-state version of my magnet-motor-3.5,   obviously the aim being to permanently keep current flowing in the device,  and self-running.

The important component seems to be the  switch,  since in some versions of this device I hope the  switch  could  detect a  stronger-flux-path( stronger magnetic attraction ) in order to keep the device  switching from one  coil-core and to the next  coil-core.
       It is that  very  switching action which would generate the current in the device,  so I assume the output would be made of pulses.

I would probably want to avoid using capacitors,  due to energy loss( electromotive-force out into the environment ?) when they discharge .

Zephir

The problem is, the magnetic flux cannot be interrupted or switched - only conducted or scattered into a larger volume. But at the end all magnetic lines of force must get close somehow and the force between magnets will get restored in this way. Even the magnetic pipes ("flux path conductors" in your diagrams) will be quite complicated and they consist of alternating layers of ferromagnet and superconductor (which prohibits the spreading of magnetic lines of force into outside).

guest1289

I forgot to post  probably my  simplest  and maybe( or maybe not, I don't know ) most  important  idea for a Solid-State Version Of My Magnet-Motor-3.5

In the diagrams below,  diagrams 4.0, and 4.1,  if a single pulse of current is given to the coil,  then the  magnetic-field  emitted  by the  core or coil,  is attracted( or can be designed to be repelled ) away from the coil or core,  and towards the triangle-shaped  magnet or iron,  and because the  triangle is an  unsymmetrical type of shape ,   it may tend to  'progressively'( but obviously very fastly )  attract the emitted   magnetic-field( from the core or coil )  from the  weaker  end of triangle and to the stronger end of triangle,   in effect,   'creating more movement'  of the  magnetic-field  than  would  have occurred  by using  a  more  symmetrical shape( instead of the triangle ).
         More movement of the  magnetic-field can often result in more energy generated.

My ideas for  solid-state  versions of my magnet-motor-3.5 are longshot ideas,  I'm only posting them in case they can be developed further.

In  diagrams 4.2, and 4.3,  the coil, or the core,  is put inside a  cone which is either a magnet, or is made of iron,  for the same effect as above .