Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Light Source from MVP (Magnetic Voltaic Potential) by TLG-team

Started by dr.blue, April 05, 2017, 02:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr.blue

Dear Mr. Chet

Quote from: ramset on April 06, 2017, 08:06:54 AM
What do you mean by location?

LON/LAT coordinates, doesn't have to be precise, within 20km radius is fine.

Quote from: ramset on April 06, 2017, 08:06:54 AM
I see you did not answer the Koala when he asked for your location?[SWER Grid question]

I deliberately choose not to entertain Mr. Koala's questions and claims, because it serves no purpose whatsoever. I hope you can appreciate and respect my personal decision.

Kind regards.

ramset

Dear blue
I agree that your experiments as outlined would seem to be autonomous of the grid
Mr.Koala is a metrologist and has always been a pain in the tucus for nitty gritty details

such as perhaps the measurements in SWER areas will reflect some hidden clue towards further enhancement ....or not ??

I have learned that there is no such thing as too much Data [thank you Mr.Koala]

have you a map with such data available already ... any map any data ??
your quote
"Yes, obviously."
-----------------------------------

I am truly excited about your research ,and for clarity the east west experiments mentioned above are of an electrostatic nature and some of us are grateful for the effort put forth By Mr.Grum and also as noted in his Vid he is in North  Wales  UK
I am in NYC area USA

with respect and gratitude
Mr.Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Grumage

Dear Mr. Chet.

Indeed North Wales, United Kingdom, close to the Dee estuary but I too am unwilling to provide a National Grid reference for obvious reasons.

Dear Mr. Blue.

In the video entitled " Simple Seismology " my standard use Copper plated earth rods were placed in a North/NorthEast orientation at around 15 meters apart.

In the video entitled " Earth grid energy? " the same two rods were placed nearly North/South between 5&7 meters apart.

Being adept at " Dowsing " I found it quite easy to see the invisible grid and it's crossings this helped in finding the " sweet spots " so to speak.  ;)

Kind regards, Mr. Grum. :)

TinselKoala

Dear Mr. Grum

1. In your ground-rod experiments, did you detect current flowing?

2. What do you think when some claimant asks you to report your location, but refuses to report his own?

3. Do you think it is possible to light up LED strings without any current flowing at all?

Kind regards,
Mr. Koala

TinselKoala

Quote from: dr.blue on April 06, 2017, 08:43:52 AM
(snip)

I deliberately choose not to entertain Mr. Koala's questions and claims, because it serves no purpose whatsoever. I hope you can appreciate and respect my personal decision.

Kind regards.

In other words, you know your claim cannot withstand close scrutiny, so you "choose not to entertain" it. 

Perhaps you can at least enlighten us as to your definition of "OPEN SOURCE".