Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

need helps

Started by stiplanet, April 10, 2017, 06:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiplanet

hi all  i want to talk business with everybody who  have  a solutionfor  project and i need some solution
my project is street led light,but the problem is i can not use solar panel on my design and project
the project parts are
1 led light module
2 battery
3 day night switch etc...
4 normaly must to be solar panel to charge battery but i need other solution or system can charge the battery whitout solar panel

the point 4 is the problem if someone who is serious  can find some solution to slove this problem i think we can do good business  thank

FMc

Can you give more specific details of project ?

bruce-t-bon

If I were too hazard a guess. I would  replace  the battery for  capacitor(s), wire in a timer that alternates between the three colours so when one is on the other two charge the capacitors.  How many LEDs are you using? Someone  with an electrical background can help you Im sure. Just a thought. Good luck.

sm0ky2

what i hear is " if you have a free energy device we can make a lot of money"
This theme pops up often.

while it may be true, it soon becomes a self-defeating purpose.
the price of such "free energy street lights" would balance out with the cost of currently used street lights + the cost of operation.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

stiplanet

hi, not necessarily free energy, especially since I've never seen it, here I'm talking about how to optimize or increase the time of use after a charge, we don't necessarily need a free energy system,
thanks