Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

N.R.M.R.E. An investigation.

Started by Grumage, April 11, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: Grumage on April 21, 2017, 12:34:19 PM
You make no sense.

Please DO point out where we have deviated from Nelson's schematic, re attached.

he is saying that in the pic of the original that there is a wire that goes through the toroid other than the 2 separate windings. From what i have noticed. And he is saying that it is sort of depicted in the schematic. So it does look like he is suggesting something that some are neglecting. I may be wrong.

mags

Grumage

Quote from: Magluvin on April 21, 2017, 03:03:40 PM
he is aying that in the pic of the original that there is a wire that goes through the toroid other than the 2 separate windings. From what i have noticed. And he is saying that it is sort of depicted in the schematic. So it does look like he is suggesting something that some are neglecting. I may be wrong.

mags

Hi Mags.

You learn something new everyday !! I didn't realise we could continue posting.

Yes Zephir PM'd me also, with the same suggestion. My reply was that it's a matter of perception. Was the Blue toroid just drawn over the Black wire ?

In fact TinselKoala brought up the wires possible route in one of the opening posts, a fact that I replied to, thanking him and the need to make the circuit accommodate any adjustments accordingly.

Sadly the damage is done. I have been told that a lot of the guys no longer want to contribute after all the derisive comments that have been made. Understandable really.

Cheers Graham.

tinman

So-are we still building?-not building?

Is the thread going to continue,or am i about to build a device,and have no where to post result's and findings?.

Brad

Grumage

Quote from: tinman on April 21, 2017, 10:21:20 PM
So-are we still building?-not building?

Is the thread going to continue,or am i about to build a device,and have no where to post result's and findings?.

Brad

Hi Brad.

I shall open a dedicated thread at OUR later. Details will be posted here.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3448.msg60898;topicseen#msg60898

Whilst I was snoozing it seems TinselKoala and Jim are way ahead....

I would like to apologise to the membership here for any inconvenience, it's sad, my hope was that this thread would encourage some newer members to participate.

Cheers Grum.

Grumage

Dear All.

Now the " ball is rolling " so to speak, I have decided to unlock this thread so that some of the unusual behaviour of this simple circuit can be explained by the more knowledgeable members of this forum.

Let's have those scopeshots/videos please.

Cheers Grum.