Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some Bifilar coil experiments

Started by evostars, April 11, 2017, 04:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evostars

I've made a video showing the working experiment producing 950Vdc:
https://youtu.be/KbtK9jrk_JI

Ambient9

Quote from: evostars on April 12, 2017, 08:09:23 AM
I've made a video showing the working experiment producing 950Vdc:
https://youtu.be/KbtK9jrk_JI

Great job! Well done! very interesting experiments!
Have you tried to measure the current with a load? or even to make a closed loop?

Keep it up  ;)

dieter

Very impressive, thanks for the vid.

The caps load in about 1 sec, that's about 1.6uF * 900sqr /2...about 64 millijoule/s.

Anyway, it would be easier if you used a certain load, such as a 100 Ohm resistor, then you measure amps * volts = watts, and compare it with input watts. It is however an unusual way to step a voltage up. A standing wave does that. From my POV the art of profession would be an automatic frequency adjuster that compensates for the output that usually kills the resonance.

Anyway, interesting stuff.

shylo

I don't understand why everything turns into a pissing match.
TK is very smart ,Listen to what he says ,answer his questions ,if you can ,if you don't understand ,say so.
If the question is lacking in understanding ,then explain why.
I find this very intriguing ,if I could raise my voltage to those levels, I would think a self runner is inevitable.
I'm not sure I understand Evo ,your pulsing the middle coil, and the two outside coils are putting out 900 volts?
I do agree ,keep all the bullshit contained to one thread, there's already enough around.
Looking forward to more of your work.
Thanks artv

evostars

Quote from: dieter on April 12, 2017, 02:06:40 PM
Very impressive, thanks for the vid.

The caps load in about 1 sec, that's about 1.6uF * 900sqr /2...about 64 millijoule/s.

Anyway, it would be easier if you used a certain load, such as a 100 Ohm resistor, then you measure amps * volts = watts, and compare it with input watts. It is however an unusual way to step a voltage up. A standing wave does that. From my POV the art of profession would be an automatic frequency adjuster that compensates for the output that usually kills the resonance.

Anyway, interesting stuff.
Thansk dieter.
Yes the resonance needs to keep going. How to drain the caps, without disrupting the ac(topcoil)-dc(2x2 caps)-ac(bottom coil) path?

The energy is not related to the square root of the voltage, but the square of the voltage. the uF needs to be in farads.
11,68V input gives:
E=0,5*0,0000016*900*900=0,65 Joules

when i used 19 volts, it became 1500Vdc
E=0.5*0.0000016*1500*1500=1,8 joules

Speculation from here on: The ratio between voltage in and out is around 77,
So if i would use 55V *77 would produce 4235V
E=0,5*0,0000016*4235*4235=14,35 Joules

110V dc input *77 is 8470V
E=0,5*0.0000016*8470*8470=57,39 Joules

Do you see where this is going? 10x more input voltage, gives 88 times more output energy. (yes speculation, but based on the squared voltage).

A question rises. What about the input amperage?
My setup is far from ideal right now. The IGBT produces short sharp pulses, but, It does so by basically shorting out the power supply over the center coil. and this it does 50% of the frequency. I really need to fix this, before I can make a proper measurement. The Igbt should open and close very shortly. Another challenge to overcome.

Its again a speculation, but I think, to pulse the center coil i need a high voltage, but a relative low current. (like discharging a capacitor)

In the most perfect setup up, the center coil would also be pulsed at its resonant frequency (its not right now).

Far from perfect. but, worth the investigation.

edit: yes the standing wave, is what happens at the resonant frequency.
I like to compare it with water. If water is standing still, the waves apperently move over it(the water just moves up and down).
But when water travels fast, and it moves around a object, a standing wave is produced.
So the ether can move up and down, but with a standing wave, the ether is moving fast.
Now we have 2 coils (upside and downside) with standing waves.
The ether is moving fast, around both coils, at the same frequency.

to me it seems the ether flows, are interacting, producing the quick rise in voltage(pressure) in the caps.