Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some Bifilar coil experiments

Started by evostars, April 11, 2017, 04:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evostars

Quote from: evostars on April 11, 2017, 06:10:48 PM
indeed,  there is a good resemblance to a tesla coil.
but its slightly different.
2 secondary coils, reverse wound for the south,  and slightly distanced from the primary.
and than diodes and caps...

It might not work with solenoid coils. im not shure,  but the fields generated with the pancake coils are able to interact because the fields occupy the same space. and with fields I mean the much more important DIELECTRIC field.

TinselKoala

Quote from: evostars on April 12, 2017, 06:03:25 AM
please stick to the other thread keep this one clean.

Oh, I thought this was "Some Bifilar coil experiments" thread. Now I see that it is actually "Some evostars Bifilar coil experiments" thread, others need not apply.

Well, excuuuuse me. You won't hear from me again in this thread.

evostars

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 12, 2017, 06:23:50 AM
Oh, I thought this was "Some Bifilar coil experiments" thread. Now I see that it is actually "Some evostars Bifilar coil experiments" thread, others need not apply.

Thank you

evostars

a drawing of my setup producing 950Vdc, I'm in the process of making a video.

itsu

Quote from: evostars on April 12, 2017, 06:57:37 AM

>
QuoteOh, I thought this was "Some Bifilar coil experiments" thread. Now I see that it is actually "Some evostars Bifilar coil experiments" thread, others need not apply.

Thank you

Bad move Evo, you just have thrown out one of the most knowledgeable, helpfull and respectfull researcher on this forum.

Foutje, bedankt.....

Itsu