Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy elemental rod generator ?

Started by Pontifex, November 20, 2006, 05:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iosh

Sorry if I'm mistaken but doesn't the man on the video talk about a rod being composed of 73 different elements, with the other rod being composed of 74 elements (supposedly the 73 from the first rod plus one more)?

tao

Quote from: Iosh on July 31, 2007, 02:54:00 PM
Sorry if I'm mistaken but doesn't the man on the video talk about a rod being composed of 73 different elements, with the other rod being composed of 74 elements (supposedly the 73 from the first rod plus one more)?

Yes, he does, 73/74 elements, that are COMPRESSED into the rod shapes.

They are CERAMIC pieces, and are BAKED.

tao

Quote from: Freezer on July 31, 2007, 01:48:30 PM
@ Tao,

So after all your research, do you believe this could work?  73,74 are tantalum and tungsten, and he mention that another element is needed to complete it.  One thing which made me disbelieve this video, is the fact he rubs his hand over both the rods..and doesn't seem to feel a thing.

Good to have you here Tao, as I've read most of your posts, and you seem to want to help people and bring the free energy movement forward.

Thanks...

Although it sounds odd to have a mix of 73 to 74 elements, because that really seems like a lot, but that is what I am taking that he is saying. I have thought about the Tungsten and Tantalum also, as being the elements, but the fact that I KNOW from my Japanese contact, that the rods were indeed BAKED, it seems less likely.

I know what you are saying about the rods and him rubbing them, seems very odd that he didn't get hurt, but maybe he didn't fully touch them or the output voltage was really low or something.

I am reserving judgment until I hear back from him.

Just so you all know, I wrote a multi page email to Dr. Schwartz, and I will post any replies...

For those of you wanting to see the original scans of the Japan company Err's brochure for this rod technology, I have posted them below. Dr. Schwartz moved to the Philippines from the USA worked with some Japanese colleages and started the company:
> Company's name : ERR Co. (They has not Home Page)
> Address             : 2-11-18, Tomioka, Kohtoh-ku, Tokyo, Japan
> Phone               : 03-3630-1901 (Japan)
> Fax                   : 03-3630-1905 (Japan)

Anyway, the prior post I made on the first page of the thread, those translations are from my Japanese friend and they of translations of the Err's Company's brochure. They are here http://freenrg.fr/JapRod/EnergyReceiver.zip , but I have posted some of them below so they can be SEEN without having to keep going to a zip file...

Look at those lights in the second image, with the black end on them, they are EXACTLY the same as those from that video http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?ei=UTF-8&gid=158642&vid=185051&b=1

This guy REALLY likes briefcases! LOL.

The thing that annoys me most is: Ok, he tried to commercialize these things in Japan, ok, and it didn't seem to work. Now what? If this is REAL, and he has had this stuff for years now, what is he doing what it? The premise of his Noah's Ark Research Foundation (http://www.freewebs.com/narfschwartz/) is "Working To Save Our World", well, if YOU were "Working To Save Our World", and you REALIZED that your WORKING (?) technology could HELP to "Save Our World", and that your COULDN'T COMMERCIALIZE IT, then WHAT is the problem with distributing the exact methods for duplicating these rods all over the internet? Do we have another Steven Mark case on our hands? Inventor being held back by the government? Or is the technology just not viable? Do the rods eventually lose power?

All key questions that need answering.

Iosh

I'd bet the inventor (or that company, or the investors) want (HEAPS of) money for this.

Freezer

Thx for the info Tao.  If the rods are made of 73/74 different elements, that would make it next to impossible to guess what elements they are.  I guess this is another SM device which will be sucked into a blackhole.  :P   I wonder if this works on the same priciple of Hutchison's crystal battery which he also bakes.