Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Witness the Free Energy effect

Started by Theoretical Research, April 16, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARMCORTEX

Tinselkoala does not work via PM.

And why do you care if unqualified can't replicate, you know it works... Just don't answer.

Why don't you show a picture of your complete build instead of that lame old picture.

When we know you are legit, qualified experimenters will come forward.

Zephir

QuoteI seek no help here at all... I need a few qualified people who can replicate the effect

@Theoretical_Research: sorry, but this is just a naive social engineering what you are doing here - just of different type, than this one which @Armcortex is trying... Your device is very simple and way more advanced ones are already tested, the power of which doesn't depend on location and similar BS. The problem of overunity spreading isn't government. The world is full of wily guys, who just want to optimize their effort/yield ratio. Best luck with Elon Musk.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on April 17, 2017, 12:51:29 PM
Tinselkoala does not work via PM.

And why do you care if unqualified can't replicate, you know it works... Just don't answer.

Why don't you show a picture of your complete build instead of that lame old picture.

When we know you are legit, qualified experimenters will come forward.

I already posted sufficient outline of the physics for qualified people to test the theory, and figure out how to design a self-runner. That's enough.

I'm interested in spacex, tesla, google, battery companies, not Tinselkoala. I offered to help a few people here to see the effect. I've seen how the threads go at public forums. No thanks. It's a waste of time & energy.

Zephir

QuoteI already posted sufficient outline  for qualified people to figure out how to design a self-runner.

Really intelligent people don't need any amorous intrigues via email for to get an information (a hint: ViXra.org/ArXiv.org serves for this purpose reliably). If you're saying, that you WANT TO HELP people and that your device requires tuning with R, L and C, just describe the workflow how to tune it with parameters given and post it here together with video of your self-runner operating within Faraday cage - so we can we have an evidence, that you've something really working in hands and that you're not pursuing ghosts.

Theoretical Research

I hate spending time posting at forums. For anyone who works without my guidance trying to see the free energy effect, you MUST first test your entire setup in spice. There are a lot of gotchas. For example, signal gen leakage signal is out of phase with the voltage from the free energy effect. So if your sig gen produces say 20Vpp @ 900KHz, which causes a 2mV leakage signal, and the FE effect is 0.4mV, then you're not going to see much change when rotating the device relative to earth, about 50uV. That's why you need my guidance or you need to seriously know what you're doing and spend a lot of time thinking it out. As for self-runners, when you have a good core and everything's correct with 15KV+ on the core cap you should in the very least see 2V output with at least a few watts.

Sorry but I hope this is my last post in this thread. I've seen numerous skeptics such as Tensil (spelling) cry about nobody offering to prove this technology. So here's the offer. If he doesn't work via PMs or requires videos and such to see if I'm legit, then he can carry on with his stuff. :)