Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Witness the Free Energy effect

Started by Theoretical Research, April 16, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: Zephir on April 18, 2017, 01:56:37 AM
Your needs, desires and fantasies interest no one here.  Why they should do?
Ah it's Eric Morecambe and Ernie Wise a double act ! but this isn't 'opportunity knocks'.

'Show time', cut the 'gags' and show us something your working on a device or a schematic of your own.

Jimboot

Quote from: AlienGrey on April 18, 2017, 02:17:21 AM
Ah it's Eric Morecambe and Ernie Wise a double act ! but this isn't 'opportunity knocks'.
LOL Seriously guys. TR has told you what he is prepared to do and that's it. If you want to contact him privately do so but please don't clutter with a flame war. Thanks.

Vortex1

Michael Faraday was once asked of what use is his new induction discovery, and I believe he replied "of what use is a newborn baby?"

Point being, the demonstration of an anomalous effect can be very important, so please have the patience to give it a chance and allow the theme to develop.

Regards
Vortex1

p.s. yes that quip was also attributed to Franklin and others.

Zephir

What I know is, the combination of ferrite block and capacitor has been used for both antigravity, both overunity long time. Except that at the case of antigravity the effect is weak, when the native ferromagnetism and/or capacitance of ferrite gets utilized, so that the researchers embed ceramic capacitor into a magnetic circuit of coil (so-called Mach thruster - see bellow). Inside the coil the magnetic field can get stronger than inside permanent magnet and ceramic capacitor also exhibits much higher permittivity than the ferrite, so that stronger field can be achieved in it too at lower voltage and energy lost. As far I know, such a device weren't tested for overunity, but their thrust should be quite strong, reproducible and it shouldn't depend on location with compare to @Theoretical_Research device.

What @Theoretical_Research is proposing here is merely a Floyd Sweet (1, 2, 3) / Ahern-Manelase effect. It requires to use special conductive ferrites conditioned with high voltage pulses into anapole configuration at which the ferrite repulses magnetized bodies. Which is pretty cool effect by itself (see bellow) - but more difficult to replicate. As far I know, such a devices weren't tested for inertial-less thrust - but they're supposed to generate overunity of high COP.

The third group of devices didn't utilize permanent magnet, but normal soft ferrite or air-cored coil, which also created high voltage gradient across core, preferably under formation of glow discharge (Stoyan Sarg devices and others). These devices were claimed to exhibit both thrust, both overunity effects.

So that there is definitely lotta interesting effects to replicate and research, but we have no chance to advance it at public forum within environment of frog&mice battles between overly secretive researchers and overly dismissive pathoskeptics because of synergy of both attitudes: the interesting information cannot spread into outside. Please keep it on mind if you want to continue in effective discussion here.

kEhYo77

This device uses the same effect, I think.