Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Witness the Free Energy effect

Started by Theoretical Research, April 16, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueplanet

This so-called dielectric current is somewhat like displacement current. By  Poynting's formula, the power vector S is given by S=E x B, which is in the same direction of the force. How do you harvest this energy?

Also, if you use earth magnetic field, which is very small, the E field has to be very strong in order for this power to be enough to do work.

Are you guys trying to come up with so-called electrostatic wave???

(Disclaimer: I am no expert on TPU.)

Theoretical Research

Quote from: blueplanet on October 30, 2017, 12:47:06 PM
This so-called dielectric current is somewhat like displacement current. By  Poynting's formula, the power vector S is given by S=E x B, which is in the same direction of the force. How do you harvest this energy?

Also, if you use earth magnetic field, which is very small, the E field has to be very strong in order for this power to be enough to do work.

Are you guys trying to come up with so-called electrostatic wave???

(Disclaimer: I am no expert on TPU.)
That's awesome! I wasn't aware of the term displacement current, but that's exactly what I'm talking about. I'd highly recommend everyone watch this video, essentially 9 minutes of content about displacement current.

https://youtu.be/77PZPBXMl1w

No the device doesn't use Earth's magnetic field. It uses the magnetic field inside the core, which could be an air core. Like I was telling someone else, this thing we call "space" is going to exist at some location regardless if we place some electrons, protons, and  neutrons there. Furthermore, there will be displacement current from the magnetic core itself, but it's the displacement current through space itself that we're interested in. So if the magnetic core dielectric constant is 3, then it doesn't help the device. In the math I use a dielectric constant of 1. The reason is that the electrons are not moving through space, and therefore there's no energy to gain from that. I've theorized that there's a vortex of space flowing through Earth that varies depending on one's location, but for countries such as the U.S. I think most of the flow is vertical with some horizontal flow. If it's true that space is flowing through Earth, then it could be a source of energy, which is why I'm interested in space displacement current.

For those who like to read about my unusual messages: I'm told that all charged particles (e.g., electrons) produce a vortex of flowing space, and that tapping into this source of energy does not deplete the electron's magnetic field, as the energy comes from the vacuum itself. In that sense this is safe energy. I was warned by these people years ago that unshielded "black energy" produces radiation that's harmful to people. I'm not sure if this technology taps into black energy.

Theoretical Research

ps, See the bold text from the quote below.

QuoteWhen the rate of change of the capacitor electric field is determined and its surface integral calculated, the displacement current turns out to exactly equal the wire current, giving the same result for the BB line integral.

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/64356/displacement-current-how-to-think-of-it

If the AC current in-series with the capacitor is 1 A rms, then the displacement current in-between the capacitor plates is also 1 A rms, even if it's a vacuum.

Jeg

Quote from: Theoretical Research on October 30, 2017, 12:02:15 AM
The force is in the same direction regardless if the current is + or -. So when the AC current reverse polarity during the other half of the cycle the dielectric current is reversed and the B-field is also reversed. So a negative times a negative is still a positive. That's why the force can be in the same direction. Of course it doesn't have to be that way.

Hi TR.
If i understand right, you use capacitor's displacement current instead of conducting current so to produce a Lorentz force? And this force is applied to space as space is moving and caries charges? I wonder if the force is applied also to the capacitor's displacement current itself. It is also perpendicular to the B field. If this is true then the same would happen inside a simple capacitor even without any magnetic core, as magnetic flux is always there spinning around on the surface of the cap's plates and their inner space.

I have a great interest to what you are doing TR. Thank you for sharing this space propulsion idea.

PolaczekCebulaczek

Quote from: blueplanet on October 30, 2017, 12:47:06 PM

Energy comes from the battle between changing electric so magnetic field from capacitor and magnetism from the core, I guess. its based of the  Lorentz force, core magnetic field is getting crazy and inducing things in coil.

I'm also building this device ,its very simple actually, see what happens...