Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Witness the Free Energy effect

Started by Theoretical Research, April 16, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theoretical Research

BTW does anyone have recommendations on the simplest circuit to display AC current of say 1 to 20 mA on a DVM? I'll try to keep the frequency as low as possible, below 20 MHz. The simplest method is to feed directly to a DVM, but most DVMs would not be able to detect such AC signals. Looks like the circuit will have to convert the small AC signal to DC for the DVM. Is a frequency mixer the simplest way. The goal is create a circuit that consists of components most people here at OU will have while keeping the circuit simple. I'd also like to stay away from magnetic cores. No transformers.

Another way is to use two LEDs instead of a DVM. That would require something like an op-amp for the LEDs. It would be a red and blue LED. For example, the blue LED would light up when the device is pointing up, and the red LED would light up when the device is pointing down. Although that doesn't provide a voltage. It would be helpful to know how much voltage devices are producing at various locations around the planet.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: Jeg on October 30, 2017, 01:58:22 PM
Hi TR.
If i understand right, you use capacitor's displacement current instead of conducting current so to produce a Lorentz force? And this force is applied to space as space is moving and caries charges? I wonder if the force is applied also to the capacitor's displacement current itself. It is also perpendicular to the B field. If this is true then the same would happen inside a simple capacitor even without any magnetic core, as magnetic flux is always there spinning around on the surface of the cap's plates and their inner space.

I have a great interest to what you are doing TR. Thank you for sharing this space propulsion idea.
Perhaps the easiest way to understand how the device works is to imagine electrical current oscillating back and forth >between< the capacitor plates (displacement current), say east/west, and the magnetic field that is produced by the magnetic core is oscillating north/south through the capacitor plates (yes the magnetic core is between the capacitor plates), and space is flowing vertically. We know from well established classical mechanics that force = magnetic field * current * length.

In our case, the displacement current is actually space itself. That's what the math shows. Since the displacement current is in phase with the magnetic field, there's a net force on space in one direction since a positive multiplied by a positive is always a positive, and a negative multiplied by a negative is always a positive.

Yes the device is also a propulsion system. And if you take it aboard a jet airliner you can use that 500+ mph to create free energy. Although I doubt the captain will appreciate you applying drag on the plane. I should add that it takes an extremely powerful device to produce much force.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: PolaczekCebulaczek on October 30, 2017, 01:59:57 PM
I'm also building this device ,its very simple actually, see what happens...
Cool! It's actually quite easy to see the effect, but it's quite the task to do it well enough so it's convincing.

Jeg

Quote from: Theoretical Research on October 30, 2017, 02:03:13 PM
BTW does anyone have recommendations on the simplest circuit to display AC current of say 1 to 20 mA on a DVM?

Precision op amp rectifiers would do the job as the forward diode voltage won't limit you when using low level signals. 

Theoretical Research

Quote from: PolaczekCebulaczek on October 30, 2017, 01:59:57 PM
I'm also building this device ,its very simple actually, see what happens...
Here's the circuit of 1st design. Although I think it was actually +- 9 volts, not 6. They were AA batteries.