Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Witness the Free Energy effect

Started by Theoretical Research, April 16, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueplanet

Quote from: Theoretical Research on November 03, 2017, 12:50:10 AM
Please read the thread if you don't understand what the device is. Again, the device has absolutely nothing to do with permanent magnets. I'm sorry, but your math is pointless for this discussion. I've already provided the math of one example in the thread.

You are actually right. I have no idea what the device is.
It looks very secretive!
Can you tell me how to find the information?

Theoretical Research

Quote from: blueplanet on November 03, 2017, 01:16:29 AM
Can you tell me how to find the information?
This thread. The math is here. Some circuits were posted here. There's also an LTspice photo that shows exact part numbers, including the magnetic core part number, to build an entire device that shows the space flow effect. Yesterday I posted a video that of a spectrum that shows dozens of "self-runners" spawning as the frequency is swept. I'd love to see someone write software to simulate that. I'd guesstimate it would take me about 3 days working full time to write such software to produce such a hoax to the level of complexity and detail seen in the video. And for what lol? I removed the videos, but about 40 people viewed all 3 of the videos. I'm told by smart people that humanity is not ready, yet, for this technology. I was stubborn and had to see for myself, but they're correct. I hope to be back in about 3 years to post the exact designs of a self-runner, but for security reasons it will not be this website.

Again, if people want to see a self-runner, then help humanity mature and reach full adulthood. They need to improve their critical thinking skills and acquire a thirst for seeking knowledge and truth.

blueplanet

Hi, I am sorry for my previous comments.

The circuit looks good.

Could you show me how the air core looks like?

By the way, I am not whatever agent. I am just a tiny academic.

Thanks for your contribution.

Theoretical Research

Sorry I didn't mean to insinuate you were an agent. I think people as a whole are easily influenced by the mass majority, and therefore open themselves up to being controlled. I'm guessing that's why the majority of people here work on devices that I'm told are hoaxes.

I'm going back to working on my artificial intelligence project, but might work on the air core design in a few days for my own personal research in an attempt to be able to predict the free energy effect and solve the instability issue. I'll have to think hard before posting details how to build it. What would be the purpose of posting it?

vasik041

QuoteWhat would be the purpose of posting it?

Share your knowledge, educate people.

Do not give ready schematic if you don't want, but explain how you came to working device.

:)