Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mathematically proven Infinite energy machine based on balanced Mass

Started by vikram_gupta11, April 26, 2017, 03:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

You made the claim that it produces excess energy; YOU demonstrate it (you can't).

vikram_gupta11

it is being proved mathematically and it is sufficient .There is no doubt regarding the feasibility of this tech  and I don't have technical sources to build it.

memoryman

Your math is wrong and misapplied.
I have seen countless similar wrong claims. Don't waste your time.

vikram_gupta11

So why are you not telling me right maths ?Tell me right math to applied in this tech.You have seen countless claims but no claim was presented  with  proven mathematics.There is no chance of any mistake in this concept so that you could find to prove it wrong.This is completely a overunity device.

Tell me right math  and prove it wrong mathematically if you have knowledge of  math.

ARMCORTEX

This is a 2d design, it can be simulated by wm2d.

NASA uses wm2d.

Make a wm2d sim to know for sure, its better than math.

Theres 1000's of reason why hand calculation can be wrong.