Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mathematically proven Infinite energy machine based on balanced Mass

Started by vikram_gupta11, April 26, 2017, 03:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vikram_gupta11

I'm presenting a very unique mathematically proved concept regarding an Energy technology to solve the problem of energy forever.The most important point is that it is being proved mathematically and will work really.
This technology will work to produce more output than input.

Principle:This technology is based on balanced mass and gravity.

Mechanism:As per sketch there will be  a SEESAW system and two 100 kilogram Iron ball will be mounted on the each Arm of this seesaw making it in balanced position.These Iron balls will be covered with two boxes but will free to move in the boxes .There will be two Linear or Piston generators attached with the lower surface of boxes to generate electricity.

A 10 watt motor will be attached with the right arm of this balanced seesaw with the help of a 'L' form crank to turn the seesaw towards up and down side.

HOW it will work?

When the 10 watt motor will press the right arm of seesaw with the help of 'L' form crank then this side will move towards down side but the left side of seesaw will move towards up side and a force will be create due to  which  100 kilogram Iron ball will be jumped up vertically and come down due to gravity .when this ball will come down then it will strike or hit with the piston or linear generator and this generator will move to generate energy.

In this way when right side arm will move towards upside then its 100 kilogram iron ball will move upside and will come down due to gravity and hit with piston generator and this generator will produce energy.

In this way both side will work turn by turn. There is a need of only 10 watt input as we can see that system is in a balanced position.

Mathematics Equations:
Suppose the 100 kilogram iron ball move up vertically up to 5 centimeter then ,

Potential Energy= m.g.h

Energy= 100*9.8*.05

energy=49 joule

Hence
Potential energy=Kinetic energy

so the kinetic energy will be 49 joule or in other words the iron ball will strike with piston generator with 49 joule  to produce more output than input.

If we take only 50% efficiency of generator then it will also almost 25 watt and both arm's overall output will be 50 watt which  is 500% more than input as input is only 10 watt.

In this way this technology will work .There is no doubt regarding the feasibility of this tech.
If someone has doubts then please contact me as I'm ready to clear all doubts.

memoryman

Won't work.
The sum of potential energy in the balls is zero; so is the potential energy converted into kinetic energy.
Net result: energy losses in various frictions.

vikram_gupta11

If you don't know nothing then you shouldn't comment like a child. I have calculated all energy losses and already mentioned about this  that the generator efficiency will be 50 % but it can be upto 70 to 80 % and energy output may be more than I calculated.

memoryman

"don't know nothing" is double negative meaning 'know something'.
Your math is both misapplied and wrong.

vikram_gupta11

OK! then you please tell me the right maths to calculate the energy out put applied in this tech.