Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ron Cole shows great MagneGas production setup

Started by hartiberlin, November 21, 2006, 06:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbaRue

@Otto
On the JLN website design he has what looks like a short piece of metal between the rod ends.
What is this made of? Does it stay there as a spacer for the arc?
Naudin doesn't'' explain many things on  the site.
How are you keeping a steady rod feed going?

infringer

Yes interesting question how does one achive this...

My easy guess would be place rods on a revolving setup...

Then as the rod gets burnt up when it reaches the point of gone have a spring action that makes places the next rod in the electrode chamber...

kinda like an old six shooter some what...

and if you really wanted to get tricky you could have a feed chamber that feeds the used up empty chamber a new rod...

This is very interesting you hear lots of water power carbon rods and torridial coils in a crapload of OU research.

I find it rather interesting maybe key elements are left out a lot of times purposely... IDK

But with all the chatter about these devices I dont think we should continue to ignore them and try to disprove them...

Rather invest our time trying to prove or make them work rather then hours of math and reading and quoting scientific laws to disprove lets prove or improve some of this crap this is our basis we must follow to make a difernce sooner then later.

-infringer-
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

kampen

@ All,

I want to build a (micro) Magnagas Reactor/Generator to make SyntheticGas COH2

To produce continue arc(ing) I am looking /need a long lasting and more advanced electrodes instead of consuming the carbon/graphite electrodes and controlling it with a servo controlled feeder.

Any suggestions/ help is welcome. Thanks in advance.

ChileanOne

It is sad to see that a technology of this kind never was adopted in a massive way, and after years of struggle for staying in the market, the company created originally by Santilli is no longer trading.

Is not an everyday thing that a patent is granted with the word over-unity right in the title, but this was the case for a patent application submitted to the European Patent office in 2001 and granted in 2013, and about to expire in 2021.

https://patents.google.com/patent/EP1412080A1

Over-unity production of clean new energies by recycling contaminated liquid waste

Abstract

Reactors (108) for the total recycling of contaminated liquid waste, which produce a clean burning combustible gas, usable heat, and solid precipitates, a main feature being that a total of the available energy in the combustible gas and in the produced heat is greater than an electric energy needed to operate the apparatus. The latter feature is called commercial over-unity, and essentially establishes the capability of the new reactors to tap energy from the liquid molecules in full conformity with the principle of conservation of the energy. Different embodiments include the over-unity recycling of automotive antifreeze and oil waste, a new method for the production of a fuel from crude oil, for desalting sea water and for recycling biologically contaminated liquid waste, such as town sewage, into a clean burning combustible gas, nutrient rich water useful for irrigation, and soiled precipitates useful for fertilizers.

This was one of the first successful ways to use what can be said is LENR In a commercial way, and I wasn't aware of it ever had been successful in obtaining a patent, but it was.

ramset

Some have played with this [sooo many topics over the years]
I will search a bit...just a note : Cavitation Topic is under construction.hopefully some insight from LENR [Dr.Jones "Physics Prof" here at forum] community will help guide best path forward?and provide access to sample testing  .....??

also Sad to see Otto above....a very good man !!
I agree many good things need a closer look ..
with Gratitude
Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma