Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ron Cole shows great MagneGas production setup

Started by hartiberlin, November 21, 2006, 06:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vortexentity

You know in Ruggero's set up they use huge carbon blocks in their commercial reactors. They can also recycle the carbon that is produced in the recycling of bio-waste.

The low hydro-carbon level and high oxygen in the exhaust in motors that burn this fuel is reason enough to use it. The fact that it can be produced for a fraction of gasoline or LP is a further reason to use it.

I do not understand why we do not see this technology in use everywhere. It is after all proven and available and it solves far more problems than competing systems.

Paul-R

Tungsten melting like butter? Blimey. Do you mean
Tungsten carbide?

Are there any volcanic rocks that are conductive? If
we can find a conductive ceramic of some sort then
we are going places generating H2 and O2 in proportion;
what the hydroxy people call hydroxy gas.
Paul.

otto

Hello,

Paul-R,

the underwater arc has a temperature of 3000-4000?C!! I tried a tungsten electrode for welding. It was not so good.

The point is with carbon electrodes you get big bubbles up to 5 cm in diameter. It looks like the water is boiling when the reactor produces the gas. As longer you produce the gas the water gets warmer and "dirtier" and it looks like the reactor  produces the gas easier (less current, stable arc). Now dont say I have a lot of
steam!! No, I have not! My reactor has a volume of 3,5l (1 gallon) of water and in one our of work the water temperature rises but not too much.
I dont say with tungsten electrodes it cant be done but then you have to use a 1 ohm/50-100W resistor in the output of the power supply like J.L.Naudin does it. As I said yesterday it seems to me this resistor drops the temperature of the electrodes.

As insulators for the electrodes I tried to use ceramics. This ordinary ceramics "exploded" after 1 hour in the reactor. Again, I dont say I have a ideal reactor but I made this thing from parts I had at home and its working well.

Otto

Paul-R

Quote from: otto on November 28, 2006, 03:52:32 AM
Hello,
Paul,
thanks for the Ebay idee but I have a lot of carbon rods.
Stefan,
Tungsten electrodes will melt like butter.
My setup is with one carbon rod (C - melting point 3700?C??) and the other electrode is pure nickel 99,9%(Ni - melting point arround 2900?C).....
I have found someone who has a limited supply of the wire used for
winding elements for this hi-tech apparatus:
http://www.satori-5.co.uk/2_mcs/2_fpe/present_situation_p1/local_photos/9b_shed_elec_fire.jpg

I got about 30 feet for ?5. They are in Sheffield, UK. Phone 0114 255 3854
(or +44 114 255 3854 if abroad). Ask for Paul. http://www.hadfield-electrical.co.uk/
Alternatively try your local electrical repair shop.

It comes at a narrow diameter. It might be necessary to bind 20 or 30
lengths together to get an electrode of appropriate diameter.
I tested a length as best I could using a gas cooker. It glows very bright orange
and does not flinch in the slightest. But that is a long way from plasma arc
conditions. Worth a go.
Paul.

AbbaRue

I bought carbon welding rods, they are 30cm long and 6mm thick.
A box of 50 rods costs $27 canadian.
The copper coating can be pealed off in a spiral fashion,
just make a small slit at one end to get a grip.
When you were consuming 1cm in 15min. how much gas did you get.
I was looking into feeding this gas into the car the same way you feed hydrogen in.
Using the same method shown on this website.

http://halfwaterhalfgas.com/waterasfuel.php

This should work great instead of hydrogen using bingo fuel.