Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple and low cost perpetual machine

Started by vikram_gupta11, May 10, 2017, 12:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vikram_gupta11

So tell me why this device is not feasible?
Explain it with some sketches​ and describe technically.
I would like to tell you that a private company is taking very much interest in this design.

I shall be very grateful to you.
Vikram

vikram_gupta11

Dear memoryman Sir
Why it is not feasible?can you please explain.

memoryman

Mr. Gupta.
I have no desire to explain to every person with an impossible idea WHY it is impossible; I would have no time to earn a living or even sleep...
Take the time to learn very basic physics or prove that I and others are wrong by making your device.

vikram_gupta11

Dear memoryman sir,

It is not answer of my question and you cannot prove it wrong on the basis of these points.
Here is an another solution about which Mr.WEBBY1 Sir,was talking that How can I move the middle track?

it is very simple as  the middle track will also work like a SEESAW system and will work as a bridge to fill the gap between Left and Right side seesaw when ball will start to move .
The middle track seesaw either get energy from a motor or directly connected with right side seesaw  when counter weight arm will be lift up then this arm will also work to lift up the second part of middle seesaw and middle track Arm will be come down to work as a bridge.

I have done work with some cardboard designs and it works really.

So I'm again and again insisting that it will work.

tagor

Quote from: vikram_gupta11 on May 15, 2017, 11:20:45 AM
Dear memoryman Sir
Why it is not feasible?can you please explain.

we need a working device ... like this one !