Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple and low cost perpetual machine

Started by vikram_gupta11, May 10, 2017, 12:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Quote from: vikram_gupta11 on May 12, 2017, 05:19:02 AM
Dear Sir,

I think one point is clear that you have not done work on seesaw system ever as you are only raising unimportant points like how can one side go down without connecting the middle track?
When the side of seesaw will come down then it will be attached with middle track due to adjoining  like railway tracks .it is very simple and I don't see any problem and all others members will be also agree with me.
You can try it with using two measuring scales .
I have already mentioned that the middle track will be stable and its only a path to transfer the ball from left to right and right to left.
Now you say that how the  seesaw will be inclined so I also have mentioned that a lever connected with a motor will work to inclined the left side BALANCED seesaw using minimum force.
You have not found any mistakes so I think that you are raising only unimportant points .I again say that I have test it with some wooden tracks and It will work.There is no doubt regarding the feasibility of this design .
I have also  consult with a very good physics Professor and he is also agree with me that it must work.

if you don't believe me then you can try it and I'm 101% sure that you will found same result as I found.

Other members do see that you are NOT correct in your thinking.  And I have not seen anyone that agrees you are correct.  You don't understand the very basics of physics.  I also do not believe you have actually built a working model.  If you have, then please post a picture of it because the drawings you have posted cannot possibly work.

Respectfully,
Carroll

wheatbelt

Hi all, i see a possible improvement,

as the ball is raised too begin another cycle, the housing it is raised in should be circluar instead of square as indicated in the drawing, - this way you can impart a rotation of the object which can then be maintained throughout the process untill finding its resonance speed too blend with the system,

regards,

somalia

vikram_gupta11

Dear Sir,
At first i'm very very sorry if you have hurt ,but believe me my intention was not to hurt you.
please come again to conversation and here is solution of your mention problem . The sketch was wrong .
See these two latest  attached sketch and I hope these will be useful to solve the problem.

You mentioned a problem of braking which will be occurred  due to middle track when seesaw arm will come down  and the rolling ball will be stopped by this middle track brake.

I have already thought about it so I mentioned that this is not a important problem.The diameter of rolling ball will be a solution to cross this brake as the surface area will be increased so the ball can easily cross the brake.

Secondly,I test it with a ball having diameter of 50 centimeter,mass 150 gram,  slope length 50 centimeter ,and brake distance 4 to 5 mm.When I released the ball it easily crossed the brake and traveled 1.5 meter distance.I also test it with a small ball having diameter of 20 centimeter and brake height 2 mm and its also crossed the brake very easily and traveled 1.5 meter.So I say this is not an important problem as these problem can be sort out very easily.

But OK! no problem Here is a unique solution .To solve this problem a change in the design of seesaw Arm will be sufficient.
As per sketch a slightly bent arm can easily solve this problem .The middle track  is only a path to transport the ball.due to this slightly bent arm the length will be reduced more of middle track as front  straight part of this arm will work as a middle track.The length of straight part of this arm will be very very less than bented part.
There will be also an advantage of this arm the it will work to increase the velocity of ball during inclining  and arriving due to gravity.

there is also a question that if we increase the diameter or size of ball then friction will be increased but I would like to attract the attention that due to slightly bent arm of seesaw the velocity of ball will be increased  which will work against the friction .another important point is that input force  will also work to increase the velocity of ball .
Thus the ball will be arrived very easily on second seesaw arm.

Sir,I'm again very much sorry .

Vikram Kumar Gupta   

vikram_gupta11

Thank you Sir! No matter. someone another will take interest As I am very much right. this design will work and all problems mentioned by you are being solved.there is no doubt regarding the feasibility of this device.

memoryman

"there is no doubt regarding the feasibility of this device" you are right: it is not feasible.