Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Split Flux Transformer

Started by SkyWatcher123, May 11, 2017, 01:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, thanks for the replies, menofFather, i think it was 2.7 watts input in the video or 160 percent efficiency.
I had a ferrite tube core that already had 2 separate layers of bifilar 24awg. magnet wire, wound onto the core.
So i made the first layer, directly on core, the joule thief oscillator.
I then wired the next separate layer on top of that, as the bifilar secondary coil, wired as a normal, non bucking, series wiring connection.
I also placed a full wave bridge on the output of that secondary coil.
Using 11.9 volt input to the oscillator, from computer power supply, am noticing some odd behavior from the secondary coil.
The frequency is definitely high, cannot hear it.
When using 5 Kohm base resistor, am observing amperage drop of oscillator input under load, off the full wave bridge DC output of secondary.
This also happens when direct shorting of the full wave bridge DC output.
I then changed the base resistor value to 3,333 ohms and not sure if this lowered or increased the frequency, as i cannot hear it either way.
Though now the loaded secondary or direct shorted, again at full wave bridge DC output does not alter in any way, the no load input amperage of the oscillator.
Something similar to William Alek circuit is happening here, i think.
As we alter the frequency of the primary oscillator by changing the base resistor value, we can see different effects and how that affects our input.
I would guess, this is causing the same type of phase shifting effects, that alek was showing between the secondary output and primary input wave forms in his video.
Your comments welcome.
peace love light

seychelles

kehyo77 where can i buy the ferrite that you have used please.

MenofFather

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on May 13, 2017, 12:52:58 AM
Hi all, thanks for the replies, menofFather, i think it was 2.7 watts input in the video or 160 percent efficiency.

You forgot power factor! Power factor is how much power is going back to source. For example if power factor 1, then no power going back to source. If power factor is 0, then all power going to source. If degree betwen curent and voltage is 90 degree, thats mean, that all power is reactive and first it goiing to divece, then going back to source.
In video he showing 72 degree. That is  0.31 power factor. So 2.7 W x 0.31 is 0.837 real watts, real power, other power going back to source. So  eff is 4.53\0.8=5.66 or 566 precents.

And he cheking in video and conventional transformer, it power consumption and output and degree angle and parameters are falowing:
Frenquency 1211 Hz. sine.
Input:
10.11 V RMS. 0.041 A RMS. Degree 18.
10.11x 0.041=0.41 W. 18 degree is 0.95 power factor. 0.41x0.95=0.3895 W
Output:
2.865 V RMS. 0.117 A RMS. Resistive load 25 omh, so power factor be 1. So output power is 0.335 W
And output efficiency is 0.335\0.3895=0.86 or 86 precents.

gyulasun

Quote from: seychelles on May 13, 2017, 02:35:40 AM
kehyo77 where can i buy the ferrite that you have used please.

if you search on ebay with key words  ferrite U core then you can get choices, like this
http://stores.ebay.com.au/Mechanical-Stuff-Shop?_dmd=1&_nkw=ferrite+U+core 

or not on ebay:   http://preview.tinyurl.com/n4lukef 

or here http://www.neosid.com.au/shop/category/u-cores 

or here http://www.x-on.com.au/category/ferrite-cores-accessories  and apply filter U core in the Product Type window when you roll down in it.

Gyula

MasterPlaster

Are we going round in circles again?