Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Where the OVERUNITY using INDUCTION COILS comes from (eg Joule Thief)

Started by pfrattali, May 22, 2017, 07:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

The Inventor Explains It ~
Trying to avoid technical terms, difficult business for an engineer, Mr Perrigo explained his invention this way:
"The device is a generator as truly as the power-driven rotary generator in any power plant. Those generators don't actually 'make' electricity. They condense it from the air. So does the Perrigo. But it does it through the system of wiring, rather than revolutions through a magnetic field. I get my starting point from the air by breaking up the ether waves. The coils on the lead plates do that. I know why they do. It's the way they are connected, one from the other. That's my secret.
"They do break up the ether waves, gathering electricity and conducting it into the big coil underneath. That's the generator. Its size and the way it is wired determines the voltage, the horsepower. Outgoing wires from this coil take the 'juice' where you want it and it is there when you want it."

H.Perrigo

Dansway

@Forest

H. Perrigo device is truly fascinating.  All those little coils (10 X 10 Grid = 100 coils) acting as a very high Freq "resonate network".
Thought?

endlessoceans

Quote from: forest on June 19, 2017, 01:45:18 AM
The Inventor Explains It ~
Trying to avoid technical terms, difficult business for an engineer, Mr Perrigo explained his invention this way:
"The device is a generator as truly as the power-driven rotary generator in any power plant. Those generators don't actually 'make' electricity. They condense it from the air. So does the Perrigo. But it does it through the system of wiring, rather than revolutions through a magnetic field. I get my starting point from the air by breaking up the ether waves. The coils on the lead plates do that. I know why they do. It's the way they are connected, one from the other. That's my secret.
"They do break up the ether waves, gathering electricity and conducting it into the big coil underneath. That's the generator. Its size and the way it is wired determines the voltage, the horsepower. Outgoing wires from this coil take the 'juice' where you want it and it is there when you want it."

H.Perrigo

Tito/Forest/Leonlogb (whatever name youre using today)

If youre going to try share something at least get your facts and history correct.  The only thing worse than an outright lie is bad science.  It helps nobody.

Perrigo was a known FRAUD.  Over a period of 15 years he took $40,000 US from investors and anyone that would part with money.  Engineers inspected his car and found a massive battery under the seat.  There were multiple failed demonstrations and whenever he was pushed for more info he would fake illness.

http://www.rexresearch.com/perrigo/perrig.htm

forest

I think Perrigo device is the same as Hubbard,Hendershot,Amman with slight modifications. All in the sam period of time. Somebody may be involved in spreading this info during those days...  ::)

pfrattali

Quote from: verpies on June 18, 2017, 07:14:23 PM
I agree but your analysis is not much better.
No, EMF is basically voltage
Yes, but higher EMF does not necessarily constitute higher energy.
So the induced EMF will be 333 times higher ...but how does that lead to overunity?
Voltage is not energy!

You're right. My bad.  EMF is current.

All I'm saying though, is that the high frequency switching (on and off) in the tank circuit of the joule thief is enough to get more output energy than the energy put in.  The key is movement of flux lines across coils.  That's where I believe the real current is. The faster you move the flux lines, the more the rate of charge is flowing.