Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ion power group.

Started by antimony, May 25, 2017, 02:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

Don't laminate it unless you are a Drongo!

antimony

Quote from: pomodoro on June 22, 2017, 07:33:54 AM
Don't laminate it unless you are a Drongo!

Don´t know what a Drongo is, but i guess it is nothing that i would like to be, so i wont laminate it. :)

pomodoro

If you laminate it then you might as well use alum foil!  And then you limit yourself to capturing AC fields only.  You ain't ever gonna see those sparks like on the Ion group vids.  :-[  what happened to the Minne experiment?? Oh sorry for taking the Mickey out of you. Oh man I need to stop..

antimony

Quote from: pomodoro on June 24, 2017, 05:15:47 AM
If you laminate it then you might as well use alum foil!  And then you limit yourself to capturing AC fields only.  You ain't ever gonna see those sparks like on the Ion group vids.  :-[  what happened to the Minne experiment?? Oh sorry for taking the Mickey out of you. Oh man I need to stop..

No worries. My wife and kids will be out of town a couple of days soon, so that will leave me some free time that i was planning on taking Minnie out and see what i can get.

Do you think i should leave the carbon fiber sheet uninsulated? I don´t have to insulate it like with the paper.
Will the scotch tape insulation decrease what it picks up?

When i first started to experiment with the graphite antenna, and all of that i started out with the regular Tesla or Ion Power Group setup, but when i found out that i was getting more "action" with the Tate circuit, you know, i got stuck on that instead of trying to collect some cosmic energy instead.
That was what i was going for in the beginning, so i am going to focus on that from now on. :)

Have you seen the Inventor3 series on youtube called "Free energy from air" or something like that?
https://www.youtube.com/user/INVENTOR3

pomodoro

I hardly ever look at youtube, more of a book / PDF / web page reader myself  but will check it later.

If the carbon sheet is fragile, you are very limited. You might be able to wrap it in the shape of a tube and use it in the tail section of Minnie.
Air will pass around it and inside. You need a light copper wire, very thin one that Minnie can lift. Single strand enamelled copper wire. But keep the normal string for strength. For you first tests forget trying to measure any voltage. Instead measure the current flow from the collector up there, thru the wire and down to a metal stake in the ground. Use a multimeter capable of uA, mA.  Forget capacitors , simply measure the current and report back here. Don't touch the copper wire or some of the current will pass through your body not the multimeter. Also note the polarity of the current. Strive for constant current for a few seconds, not peaks, these peaks are due to bound charges moving up and down as the altitude changes. The more the height the better the signal. 120 feet minimum.

Tate circuit simply rectifies AC fields in the roof from your own house. If you don't believe it, simply take it to a park and try it out. Depending on radio signals in the vicinity you will get some sort of output, or none at all. Eventually , when youre good, hook it up to Minnie, it should work, but again, measure and improve current first.
Cosmic radiation collectors are not real,  well not the OU ones you can power your house with. Concentrate on real things like the ion group tech first, master it and then try the cosmic receivers for some challenge.