Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is the KICK a shockwave ?

Started by hartiberlin, November 22, 2006, 07:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Rogue waves - hmm

Read up on Dirac's Delta function.  Pulse of infinite peak, minimal width, and infinite harmonics - literally all hell breaking loose in the EM field.

The shockwave is produced by the sudden cut off of electrical energy.  The pulse is going somewhere - it must return to a state of balance - so it is released as radiant energy - we just intercept it with a collector.  This primary electric field is not conservative and does not have to be.   This is not the A-Field that everyone hears about, but the Phi field.  It is electrostatic in nature, and creates the other fields A, E, and B.

In a toriod coil, B is trapped in the core, E is in the wire, and A goes through the middle, phi is integrated over the toroidal surface perpendicular to the wire.  So, when you stop the pulse, it comes out perpendicular to the wire, as phi.

There are many ways to wind a coil...
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

HMM

When you say that two electrons are made to collide.  "quantum entanglement"

have a look here:  www.physicsforums.com/archive/index.php/t-9075.html

lightbody

Thanks particularly to Grumpy. Do you have any refrences for me to look up, hard-copy or otherwise? I like your explaination of the various fields because it is visual. Are there any drawings/animations that I could look at to see what you are talking about with the phi field..etc? That brings up a good issue. Is there anyone around who would care to put pictures to the Mark TPU...an animation that shows what you think is happening?
  Yes. I think I understand a little better now. When the ground connection is interrupted the traveling wave in the wire (current) stops and has to change into something else in order to conserve it's energy. If it changes into an electrostatic field, how would you re-convert that back to another traveling wave in another coil? -anyone?
  If not converted into an electrostatic field (i may have mistaken what you were saying) then perhaps it changes into another type of traveling wave...such as a longitudinal EM wave (a so-called 'scalar'... a crapy name for these waves IMO). If that needs to be re-converted into a transverse wave in order to come out as useable current in the secondary coil(s), then there may be some hint as to how that happens in these classic vids
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=longitudinal+electricity

Is that what's going on in a TPU?

Grumpy

Basic electrodynamics.  I am not an expert of any sort.   I just tinker and ask the right questions.

The phi field seeks balance, not conservation.  As it must.

It does not change into something else, it returns from which it came.  The collector just intercepts it.

When an electric field is put in motion (phi) it creates a current (A).   Fields E and B are secondary - like a biproduct or after effect.

Transverse wave can not propogate outside a medium - must be longitudinal - per Tesla.

Just thinking out loud...

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

lightbody

Ok. Ok. Well, The heroic moderator has provided links for me to look at, and I finally groked them (thank you). The flyback impulse would surely occure in a fast switched dc coil. But, that could not be the source of any OU as far as I can tell. What it does is it jacks up the voltage in a transient spike.
Fine. Now, smash two of these spikes together in a destructive interfearance (E-fields bucking) may produce a strong longitudinal wave radiating out from the primary. I hate to invoke him, but Bearden says that whenever you buck electric or magnetic field pulses, a longitudinal 'scalar' radiates away. If that is of high enough voltage/frequency, then is 'shakes the ether'. So, smashing to opposing transient spikes together may be a convienent way to get a high frequency/voltage scalar radiations...another way than T. patent in the boarderlands vids. i refered to.
  Shakeing the ether...to me that means coupling to the vacume energy density VED, and THAT is something I could see producing OU. I don't want to do this, but I have to envoke exotic effects to justify OU in this case. I think that there are longitudinal waves that reach at least 100% the local perception of the speed of light...and thus couple to the fundamental frequency of VED. I (cringe) also think that the VED (call it the ether or aether if you like) may be actually what we would percieve as a 'superluminal' field. Think of it as an electrostatic field vibrating at superluminal frequencies.
  What I'm saying is that a longitudinal ripple (shock wave) of sufficient voltage and frequency may exceed the local speed barrier of light, and thus tap into and break the equillibrium of the VED...that would create current where there was only voltage...it's like getting an electrostatic field to discharge as an arc.
  So, the flyback transformer spike that creates an arc in a spark gap would be a low voltage/frequency version of a TPU...which does the same thing, only at much higher voltages/frequencies. The "gap" the speed of light...and the arc is the discharge of the VED. It's a two-stage transient spike generator. I guess.