Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity Device by Tanju Argun (Moderated)

Started by gotoluc, June 23, 2017, 06:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Quote from: Tanju on June 24, 2017, 05:17:24 AM
I can measure the input power accurately but the output power not so accurate ,input power from the battery is 75 watts.
I have problems measuring the output.

Dear Tanju,
Please understand that using LED's to visually measure output power on a Overunity device is not an acceptable power measurement method since your output is most likely sharp high voltage DC spikes collected form the coils inductive discharge Diode when Coils are switched off. Using LED's as output load with high DC Voltage Pulses will fool your visual capabilities giving an appearance the LED's are fully lit but it's not the case as your eye cannot tell the LED's off times at frequencies in the kHz range. This resulting in very inaccurate (non linear) power assessment and a hint as to why the LED's are not getting warm compared to using DC to power them.
Consider instead of LED's on the output adding a large capacitor of 20,000uf or more with the appropriate Load Resistor to achieve desired DC output voltage. Once all the inductive discharge pulses get smoothed out to DC in the capacitor you will know the correct output Voltage and if you you know the Load Resistor value you will know exactly how many Watts your output is. Without this you are guessing at best.

Kind regards

Luc

Tanju

Quote from: gotoluc on June 24, 2017, 09:09:11 AM
Dear Tanju,
Please understand that using LED's to visually measure output power on a Overunity device is not an acceptable power measurement method since your output is most likely sharp high voltage DC spikes collected form the coils inductive discharge Diode when Coils are switched off. Using LED's as output load with high voltage Pulses will fool your visual capabilities giving an appearance the LED's are fully lit but it's not the case as your eye cannot tell the off times at frequencies in the kHz range. This resulting in very inaccurate power assessment and a hint as to why the LED's are not getting warm like using DC to power them.
Consider instead of LED's on the output adding a large capacitor of 20,000uf or more with the appropriate Load Resistor to achieve desired output voltage. Once all the inductive discharge pulses get smoothed out to DC in the capacitor you will know the Voltage and if you you know the Load Resistor value you will know exactly how many Watts your output is. Without this you are guessing at best.

Kind regards

Luc

I already have a second big capacitor which smooths all spikes so the led power is solid 80 volt dc from that capacitor.

gotoluc

Quote from: Tanju on June 24, 2017, 10:30:13 AM
I already have a second big capacitor which smooths all spikes so the led power is solid 80 volt dc from that capacitor.

Thanks for confirming this Tanju... that's good news because that's one of the biggest problems with OU claims.
Can you tell us the value of your output smoothing capacitor.
Can you also test the output using a Load Resistor (about 25 Ohms) to give 270 Watts at 80vdc instead of the LED's and report the results.
Maybe a water heating element can be used as power resistor?

Thanks for your time.

Luc

Tanju

Quote from: endlessoceans on June 23, 2017, 09:09:06 PM
With all due respect to the designer Tanju, I have the same query as TK.  BTW, thank you for sharing and well done on your work (even if not OU)

Scientific query.......Why bother with the Solar aspect and the Bedini portion as this is totally unnecessary for OU (if it exists in this prototype)??

Running a battery at the front end and with those claimed numbers, you should be able to easily have a minimum 1.8 batteries charged up at the output. and just keep cycling or add more circuits to pyramid the output.

Look forward to hearing whether you have achieved this or whether the measurements are just on paper.

LED lighting as a load is not a terribly accurate indication of output either.

Oceans

I have not actually measured the mechanical power output. I dont have the means to do so. My 650 watts is calculation knowing the rpm . dimensions and weight of the flywheel you can reach angular
momentum and moment of inertia thus power and energy. I know I can connect a pigtail generator. I know this because I almost lost my hand trying to handbrake the flywheel.
I do not have a generator or motor available and I dont have good mechanical construction skills. But I will do that.
Thanks
Tanju

itsu