Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity Device by Tanju Argun (Moderated)

Started by gotoluc, June 23, 2017, 06:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanju

The final output capacitor which feeds the Leds (80 volts is 66000 Micro (2 times 33000)
The schematic from the video is a bit old there are some  changes, I will post final schematic later. Once it is final because I am still playing with it.
But basic concept is the same. You see-saw a capacitor between BEDİNİ LOAD AND A 24 VOLT BATTERY alternatelyş
Bedini circuit is modified. The collector output diodes connect to 66000 micro cap pos terminal, neg terminal  of cap to a diode and to ground.
It is across this cap the 80 volts feeding the powerLEDs.
Note When you put this capacitor you dont need the neon lamps which protect the transistors in original Bedini.
tanju

popolibero

Hi Tanju and all,

thanks for sharing your setup. Since you have a cap on the output, even just measuring output amps and volts should give a decent idea of the output power you are achieving in the load leds.

regards,
Mario

icarus

Hello Tanju,
could you post the program code for arduino ?

Thanx

Tanju

My Problem is: I cannot see the current , just milliamps.
When I connect  1 (One) LED to   a 28 volt power supply I read 0.7 Amps and it gets real hot.
But when I connect 21 LEDs to my system I get the same illumination level on each LED  (LUMENS) but the current I measure is only .30 Amps for all 21 LEDs and no heat!
Tanju

gotoluc

Quote from: Tanju on June 24, 2017, 11:03:23 AM
The final output capacitor which feeds the Leds (80 volts is 66000 Micro (2 times 33000)
Quote from: Tanju on June 24, 2017, 11:37:17 AM
When I connect 1 (One) LED to a 28 volt power supply I read 0.7 Amps and it gets real hot.
But when I connect 21 LEDs to my system I get the same illumination level on each LED (LUMENS) but the current I measure is only .30 Amps for all 21 LEDs and no heat!

Are the LED's continuously powered by the 80 vdc 66000uf capacitor or are the LED's momentarily powered on by a mosfet switch?

Quote from: Tanju on June 24, 2017, 11:03:23 AM
The schematic from the video is a bit old there are some  changes, I will post final schematic later. Once it is final because I am still playing with it.

When you have a schematic update I can update it to the first post so all can easily find it.

Thanks

Luc