Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ambient Energy Collection Device

Started by cybe, November 23, 2006, 05:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cybe

Here's an interesting little device that resembles something I've thought about, probably after reading about Moray's experiments and inventions:

http://www.byronnewenergy.com/wiki/index.php/Ambient_Energy_Collection_Device#Shoppinglist

It's just an antenna, some diodes and capacitors. Can anyone here please offer some insight, perhaps do some experiments?

http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.info
The MOST important book on the planet?

pese

That pic up only the static voltages fro, atmoshare.
No power behind.

Lot of experiences was started around 1930.
also to pic up with ballons enz

unsucsessfully idea to produce "power"

Pese.
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

pese

chose smalle on condensors

like  1-5 uF (mF)  500-2000V
polyester  mylar condensor (blocs) like they are used.
also old metal-paper condensors can be used.
do NOT use electrolydt condensors , because the leackage is tu high

TV-Sets.
That wil be "store" the voltages
for short use the currents .

if so "higher" the antenna , so higher the voltage.

i will look to find out some lists  and pictures
GDP

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Tesla_2006

This antenna type go in the category of passive antennas, is very hard difficult get useful power from a passive antenna or get kilowatts in permanent working, you can see in this setup how the condensers are charging slow to a specific voltage value

Only active antennas can get usable power, for example in :

http://radiantenergy.tk

There is an active antenna for get kilowatts

A passive antenna can get some useful power if it can be elevated to a good altitude and isolated from ground for get power of the electrostatic field of the Earth is about 100 V/m of intensity, the Tesla globes was a good option such as the picture attached here, the antenna must to have a good surface for get static charges not a single wire

By using not conventional methods a passive antena can be used for get useful power such as the application of doped semiconductors or special alloys in way of common conductors like copper, the alloy must to have a relaxation time ( time delay between the applied voltage and the initial moving of electrons) too much greater than common conductors such as 1 millisecond, the copper for example have 10 ^ -14 seconds of relaxation time aprox , with this type of interface between the antenna and the condensers the static electricity can be transformed in useful power and kilowatts, this is the ideal antenna, only a plate elevated only to 1,5 meters of the ground get 150 Volts , and so from the antenna to condenders go a voltage wave without current, then the condensers get charged to 150 V and then dischargeds to the load at a time rate of 1 milisecond for example if that is the relaxation time of the used alloy

Bye

esaruoho

this seems to be quite similar to the ambient energy collection device:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Radiant_Energy_Antenna_System

What do you guys think of this, in conjunction with the ambient energy collection device