Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oil Companies Paying Big Bucks to Cover Up Climate Changes

Started by blueplanet, July 08, 2017, 03:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

The OP seems to be here with an agenda.

If you are so well informed, can you tell us who is financing the spraying of the chemtrails?

blueplanet

No punch intended. My scam artist label was originally intended for those promoters of fake OU devices. This is not an understatement. They have zero contribution to OU theories but they did exactly as what the oil cartels want them to do. Many real OU scientists died prematurely simply because of the dark power behind. Do you agree that they are doing disservice to the scientific community?

Quote from: citfta on July 08, 2017, 12:38:13 PM

I think most of us that are pursuing OU would be highly offended by you calling us scam artists.  I know I certainly am.  So you can take your  crap and peddle it somewhere else as far as I am concerned.

blueplanet

Quote from: forest on July 08, 2017, 04:13:56 PM
Maybe they pursue changing the market to the new one , but exactly the same way controlled ? You would not build a solar panel in your garage, would you ? But kapanadze device it is quite possible to build...

The Kapanadze has already been there for 8 years. I presume your Kapanadze device is self-running with 5 KW output. Can you give a demo of your device? Can you explain how it works?

blueplanet

Quote from: antijon on July 08, 2017, 08:54:38 PM
Well said, Carroll, I completely agree. I'd like to add that I'm sure everyone would love to use alternative energy if it was just as cheap as coal or oil. Unfortunately it's not, and often times it's the taxpayers left holding the bill for frivolous research and alternative energy schemes.

You are saying the scientists or inventors do not deserve any financial compensation.

profitis