Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

On Efficiency And Can We Increase It Beyond 100%

Started by Magluvin, July 19, 2017, 12:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Ive put the idea out there before but lately Ive gotten back into the car audio scene and its got me thinking more..

Speakers have a spec called sensitivity measured in db at 1meter @1w. Some have low sensitivity, low 80s db @1w and some have higher around 105db @1w.
In the car audio circuit DB drag races are becoming more popular than music itself. There are subwoofers that will take 2kw, 5kw and even 10kw. Some guys are running 30 and 40kw just to burp out upwards of 180db.   A lot of these top bassers are running subs that are around 88db @1w.  A friend and I are looking to build a bass system with 6 Pioneer 12s TS-w3003d4  Sensitivity of 96db. And when you run the other specs on WinIsd Pro it shows 97db. Were looking to show another friend a lesson. He is running 6 huge 15s with 3 huge amps at tot 15kw. The pioneers will be getting 5200w tot.  Add up the numbers, along with him port tuned to 30hz and us tuned to 25hz, we will exceed him at 30hz by 3db and woop him at 25hz by 9db and 20z by 5 db.. His subs cost about $600 ea shipped and near $5000 for 3 amps.
Our 12s are less than $100ea and the amps, pioneer GM-D9601 are about $160. 

All this 30kw and huge subwoofers are a big scam.  They can make subs more eff but then they wont be able to sell big power.  Its loony tunes.

If we only double the power we increase 3 db.
Every time we double the number of subs and double the power we increase 6db.
But! If we double the number of subs and keep the total power the same, we increase 3db. So with the same power in by adding another driver we increase efficiency.

Say we have 1 15in car subwoofer with an amp and a signal in, sine wave and we get 90db 1 meter away at 1w.
Add another 15 and apply .5w to each, total 1w, we now get 93db @1w. ;)

Add 2 more subs and apply .25w to each of the 4 subs and we now get 96db @1w.

Do you see what Im driving at? The efficiency increases as we spread the power out to more drivers. Like us humans, our muscles are bundles and chains of  motors and we are more efficient than the robots they are working on yet today. 

Now we go to 8 subs, .125w to each we get 99db @1w

Each time we multiply the subs by 2 with a total of 1w we always increase 3db.  Where does it end? Does it end? Can we breach 100% eff using this method?

Is 2 coils on a pulse motor more eff than 1 coil with the same power in??  4 coils? 8 coils?  2 electric hub motors on and electric bike vs 1 motor?

If this eff increase works with subwoofers, does it work with these other much more useful devices? Are we not really looking for it so we dont see it?

Think on it. How far can it go? Is it worth looking into?

Mags

Magluvin

Watch the girls hair half way into the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvktyZS7TKE

Here is what they are doing in car audio these days. Called   Bass Hair Tricks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCsJtl8cwkc

Mags

antijon

QuoteIs 2 coils on a pulse motor more eff than 1 coil with the same power in??  4 coils? 8 coils?  2 electric hub motors on and electric bike vs 1 motor?

Yeah it is. Well I don't know about pulse motors, but I made a transformer like this. See the first image, just ignore the winding labels.

With two primary coils on the outside legs, the flux of the two joins in the center coil, or secondary. The flux from two or more primaries adds together to increase EMF. So The EMF law should really be altered to say "... multiplied by number of coils", not just turns.

Back to your quote above, I made a transformer by ripping up two identical 120v to 12v trannies and adding them like the image, but using only one secondary in the middle. If the two primaries are wired in series, they act like voltage dividers, so each primary is only seeing 60v. The secondary output is still 12v though. So comparing that to a normal single primary transformer, it seems like the same, except the primary inductance is doubled, which should mean less magnetizing current.

If you wire the two primaries in parallel though, the output is doubled. So in this example the output would be 24v. The important thing to know is that this doesn't obey the turns law like a normal transformer. A normal transformer would need to have two 12v transformers wired in series to get 24v. That's double the turns, and double the internal resistance. Dual primaries increases output without changing the internal resistance, so more efficient.

I haven't tried more than three primaries, but my assumption is that output voltage is multiplied by each additional coil.

So really, its about increasing flux density. Which should also work in motors or anything inductive. Just add flux side by side to increase power.

Good luck on your setup, I'm sure you'll be turning heads

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, Hi magluvin, thanks again for sharing and bringing light to this idea.
I think it is true also, it is part of, if not the majority of what makes the Joseph Newman motor work so well.
I made some air coil pulse motor tests in the past and i did precisely what you are wondering about.
As i added separate motor coils in series and raised the input voltage to keep the same input watts at a certain rpm, the shaft power kept increasing for the same input.
Obviously, this can be done using a series parallel configuration, as you are probably doing with your speakers.
I have a thread here, oscillator powering 6 modified led bulbs, though it's now 12 modified led bulbs in parallel.
That is also showing efficiency benefits in regard to practical illumination, just by continuing to increase the number of led bulbs.
Some have said, that it's just the distribution of the led bulbs that gives the illusion of better lighting, i disagree, it's like the sun is blazing in this room, for only 22 watts.
That is 1.83 watts per bulb being used or 33% of normal, which is 5.5 watts each.
Each bulb is blinding to look at, it will hurt your eyes if you do that.
There is at least 4000 lumens or more radiating from all these bulbs.
Coils are probably even better to use with this additive efficiency effect.
I bet if i had 50 of these modified led bulbs plastering my ceiling, we would see even more odd (meaning greater) illumination levels, for wattage input levels that don't make sense, considering the practical light being radiated.
Joseph Newman said this should work even for materials like nichrome resistance wire, if we continue to add heater wire and maintain the same watts input, the heat output should continue to increase.
I think coefficient of performance makes better sense to use as an efficiency term, the additive effect, comes from the environment or material and the material is part of the environment.
peace love light

lancaIV

Probably this gives a link to the internal work process of the Heinrich Kunel generator,to each amplified ampere the own Ampere-turn.