Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

On Efficiency And Can We Increase It Beyond 100%

Started by Magluvin, July 19, 2017, 12:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Like I said earlier, the 15s are 88.5db @1w and the pioneer 12s are 96 db @1w.  Big eff difference and that is why we can do the same and better with the 12s as he is doing with the 15s at about 1 10th the cost.

Increase 3db with every doubling of input power.  1w  2w  4w  8w  16w etc.

So yeah, his looks like a monster system, but the eff is so low, we are competing smarter. ;)

Mags

Magluvin

I ran his 15s again on WinIsd beta (free prog) to adjust the box to see if it could match the 12s trace.  I had to increase the tot box to 55cuft compared to the 18cu he is running now. Cant fit that in a suburban let alone a tundra bed.

Mags

Magluvin

Hey Gyula

I understand the series parallel end of it all to get the same impedance.   In the audio end, we have to work out the power of the ganged subs to press them to the max. Amps these days are 1ohm and some 1/2ohm stable.  And a lot of subs are dual 4ohm, 2ohm and 1ohm coils.  So in my case the 12s are dual 4ohm. So of 6 subs, 2 each will be all 4 coils in parallel to get 1ohm. The Pioneer Gm amp can put out about 1760w @1ohm.

Here is a guy on YT with an amp dyno testing the pioneer amp. Its the real deal. About 10cents per watt.  Would be nice to have solar panels at that price. ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujYIgE96gk8&t=306s

But how or say why is there a gain?  Thats what im going for at the moment.

Mags

lancaIV

Audio-technology:
http://luckyx02.de/data/documents/rieder-aufsatz.pdf

10 cents/Wp ,in kind of photovoltaic converter,are for the next 15 years not wellcomed for private households use by several interest groups worldwide

Untill 2030, then open source technology and other free knowledge sources applied in AI autonom production plants
will brings to the world the cheap electric energy.

2017 for huge energy conversion plants like wind parcs and solar farms the calculated 3 US$cents/KWH-price level is reached !   

Estimating 1000 US$/KVA installed investment =

100 US$cents/Wp

---------------------------------------------------------------
My question about costs cent/Wp fluctuation/thermal voltage amplifier is by comparison:

I got produced a 5/five KVA transformer for 150 Euros,tax included. (2008,prototype)

3  Euro-cents/Wp

powerguru.org :
http://www.powerguru.org/planar-transformers-are-essential-for-truly-efficient-electrichybrid-vehicles/

about industrial production costs of planar
                        "inverter" transformer :
                        25 US$ for 5 KVA

0,5 US$cent/Wp
                        (market-price ? 2 US$cents/Wp ?)

https://contest.techbriefs.com/2016/entries/sustainable-technologies/6390

production costs/marketing price ?

Dr. Pavel Imris generative transformer numbers for
comparison :
first  KVA 11 Kg
next KVA  3,5 Kg
ergo 5 KVA generator weight 25 Kg
given production costs estimation by him :
32 Euros/net per Kg

2000 Euros/5 KVA incl.margin and tax are to high !
                    40 Euro-cents/Wp  :'(

Magluvin

Hey lanca

Well a transformer is definitely cheaper to make than a class D amplifier.  I was just making a comparison. The amp Im talking about is more retail than what we can get it for on ebay or amazon, like around $150 to $160. I was just expressing the value.  Like fo instance Rockford Fosgate has a 19in subwoofer that can handle 5kw but the sensitivity is 90db @1w. It cost $2900.  But the pioneer 12 is 96db in the specs, but when I run the other parameters into the program Winisd pro, it shows the sensitivity to be really 97db. Less than 100 bucks. cannot go wrong. Even Rockfords lower end subs ar in the range of 87db @1w.

Pioneer is one of the largest audio companies in the world. They make great stuff for a good price. A lot of the guys that run other amps and subs use the pioneer radios as they are the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujYIgE96gk8&t=306s

Mags