Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Clarence replication of Barbosa and Leal self powered generator

Started by casiano, August 10, 2017, 11:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Just for clarity
the ground supplied by your new earth rods or the original house ground will not matter ,you can go out on your property and drive a ground rod almost anywhere and bring a Hot lead from your mains [one wire] and run anything you wish between the hot lead and your new ground.

{you could also get seriously fried playing here}

I am uncertain if your comment implies that your garden ground could be autonomous from the house grounds/mains ?

I apologize if this was not your meaning.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

casiano

I want to make my ground autonomous and the whole system independent from the grid,using my photovoltaic panels,battery bank and inverter.I dont want any trouble with the authorities.thanks for your replies,.

Void

Unfortunately, that I have seen, Clarence has never showed anything that remotely indicated OU.
Clarence is not at all knowledgeable in electrical or electronics concepts, and he refused to take
any guidance from people who do have such knowledge on how to conduct some meaningful tests,
and he was frequently very disrespectful to people who offered to give him some help in that area. ;)
If you want to spend money and time on a setup that is probably not OU, that is your choice however. :)

casiano

Fortunately i have all the materials i need for the replication,the only thing ito would waste is the time needed to do this.I saw that Clarence have more than 2 years building and experimented with the device.I think time is more important than money,that is why i asked what the forum members think about his claim.

TinselKoala

Clarence has made several posts that indicate that he is merely bypassing the electric meter and part of the distribution panel of his home. He talks about popping breakers if the system isn't wired properly, and says outright

QuoteI spent time doing the math and it seems that for the said 25 amp load
total 75% comes through the mains Line supply - the OTHER 25% comes THROUGH THE GROUND RETURN.

You will see a lot of people spending a lot of money and effort to "replicate" Clarence's system, only to find that it simply bypasses the electric meter and all the power used actually still comes from the electric grid.

But whatever. It's your money and time, and if you spent it doing something productive instead, or with your family... who knows what might happen.