Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Clarence replication of Barbosa and Leal self powered generator

Started by casiano, August 10, 2017, 11:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

casiano

Hi guys.It seems that Clarence, member of Energetic Forum succeded in replication of the Barbosa and Leal device.He claim overunity so im tempted to build the device,but since im not a member of Energetic Forum i wanted to ask what the Overunity Forum think about this.
PS.
How come Clarence doesn't post here anymore?

ramset

I am sure most here who follow the forums are aware of Clarence recent results

Clarence is a man of integrity and I am certain he will Dot all the I's and cross all the T's to make sure his power is not coming from his local electric company.

the original issue has always been that in SWER systems it is possible to bypass a meter and use just one wire to power loads.
but this is still power supplied by the power company.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-wire_earth_return

here is the link to Clarence
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20091-barbosa-leal-devices-info-replication-details-54.html

what would be interesting is doing this off a battery array ?
could it still be "theft" from the mains?

TO BE CLEAR I AM NOT CALLING ANYBODY A THIEF, Clarence is a serious experimenter searching for answers to the Barbosa claim
this just needs to be verified ,and now that he has such strong results he should be able to sort it quickly [free or not free energy]

very interesting work regardless.

respectfully
Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

casiano

How can it be THEFT with a closed circuit, with battery?
I have all the things needed for the replication,the only last thing im missing is a few copper rods and a 10 square meters of my wife flowers garden :(.The only difference is i will use a 48v inverter and battery bank,.

ramset

if you have rods into the ground as part of the system??

??

fun to consider the possibilities and experiments ?

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

casiano

No,i have the rods from another experiment.Im planing to built the system,the only problem is my wife's garden.but i'll manage to convince her.I hope thar my 48v inverter will be compatible with the system.