Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Working isothermal heat to power technology release

Started by Philip Hardcastle, February 15, 2011, 09:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exnihiloest

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on February 18, 2011, 05:51:00 AM
Yea and they must be frying your brain.

Look when the G3 floats there is no output, when it is connected there is, what does that have to do with you EM proposition?

You come here and make statements about Fu and Germano who you do not know, whereas I do, and then say that my results are in the same league. To start with if you have Fu's video you will see his meter set at 1E-14 range, now that is weak, nevertheless I have discussed Fu with the Chief scientist of Australia for I believe Fu did do something first. Sadly his idea of curling electrons has a simple flaw that he is not prepared to correct.

As to Germano he proposes femptoamp current from a room size device (not built).

I can get any uAs of current and an open circuit voltage of 850mV. Further the plot of output and temperature show a relationship from 25pA at 200C to 3.1uA at 550C, when G3 is shorted to the Anode and +-2pA when G3 is not connected irrespective of the temperature.

Now if you cannot comprehend that data as shooting down your EM idea then we have nothing to talk about.

BTW you wouldn't by any chance be Al from moletrap would you?

As said before, your data are much too weak to dismiss conventional phenomena.
To prove that current comes from the environment, you must close your system and show that its temperature decreases when it provides electrical energy. An increase of temperature that increases the current doesn't prove any thing!