Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

tutanka shares a gift Co2 dissociation without electricity.. With wood pellet

Started by ramset, August 18, 2017, 09:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

Thanks for your kind words.

I'm not a plasma expert, never will be. Its a very specialized field all based on mathematical models. But I've read enough to know something. There is nothing OU in plasma unless you start a fusion reaction or extract zero point energy from the vacuum as Chernetski and later Correra claimed to have done.
I'm slowly experimenting with hydrogenic arcs , looking at Chernetski as he was a real plasma scientist, with plenty of published journal articles.

h20power

I have had dealings with Tutanka before and had to prove him and Aaron wrong in the past. From the title of his video either he doesn't understand what it means to disassociate something or has no idea how to go about showing that he has done so. If you take CO2 apart you get two parts oxygen and one part carbon per molecule and the carbon would be at the atomic size which is something that is very sought after in the market place. For those of you I lost if he does as he is claiming to have done then he will be producing carbon at the size of a single atom. So, I personally don't think he understands just what the word "disassociate" means.

When I was over at the energetic forum he, along with Aaron, would toss science out the window if they got an idea stuck in their heads. A few of them tried to take over my teachings on Meyer's technology when they misunderstood something I had said about nitrogen. Tutanka ended up making a thread of his own pushing the lie that Meyer made use of Nitrogen as a fuel and not just hydrogen as Meyer himself said in many of his lecture videos and patents. So, I did the math and science show in the attachment to prove that it was impossible what they were saying but that didn't deter them one bit as Aaron went and wrote a book about it calling me a misinformation agent in the process. Tutanka later parted ways with Aaron and set out to make some sort of new fuel that he had then signed a NDA with some other people and was looking to patent it. Several times he told me that the patent was in the works but to this date nothing no patent was ever granted that I know of.

Now the reason why I am telling you all this is Tutanka loves to put on a great show from time to time to get attention and praises from those he thinks looks up to him or whom he wants to impress. So, I wouldn't put too much stock into these claims as from he has already shown there is no atom sized carbon being produced.

Grumage

Hi Chet.

Finally got here....

The title, without electricity, so what powers the magnetron then?

As I see it, it's nothing more than a modern form of Gasifier, old technology, rebooted.

There was a sawmill not too far from me that used the sawdust as a fuel to drive the entire plant. An old " town gas engine " had been converted to run on the controlled partial combustion of the " waste " in a retort. No electricity!! They were commonly known as suction gas producers and used many varieties of
" fuel stock " including refuse.

The gas is quite likely to be a combination of Carbon monoxide and Hydrogen IMO.

Cheers Graham.

tinman

Quote from: ramset on August 19, 2017, 11:00:19 AM
Pomodoro
I was wondering why and how he applied the plasma/CO2 claim to this experiment ?
hopefully he will clarify ,maybe the amount of fuel he is adding for the amount of heat he is seeing ?

perhaps carbon monoxide is contributing to this ?

here is a plasma burning the air [300 watts??]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XRwlNCF1PU

a few of the fellows are working in these areas and are completely intrigued with what may be possible [Plasma arc experiments in atmosphere and also water]]

thank you for your comments and contributions, they are always appreciated and welcomed.

Chet K

Plasma can occur in super heated gas
So,is the gas in the burner hot enough ?.

Brad