Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Exploring Sonoluminescence : a discussion on "Simple" replication methods

Started by ramset, September 24, 2017, 12:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Wesley
We decided to pass on the unit which was missing the horn assembly [tight budget here] ,glad you scooped it up !:}

it sure is a beauty !!

maybe some reader here can offer a suggestion for an inexpensive replacement or perhaps some specs /blueprint on the
Horn assy ??

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

stivep

Quote from: ramset on October 19, 2017, 06:14:10 PM
Wesley
We decided to pass on the unit which was missing the horn assembly [tight budget here] ,glad you scooped it up !:}

it sure is a beauty !!

maybe some reader here can offer a suggestion for an inexpensive replacement or perhaps some specs /blueprint on the
Horn assy ??

Chet

I pass on it  for the first time but than
I  was attracted  to it again since no one  purchased it.
Today I spoke to PhD who originally designed it   he quoted me with 2500 for the horn. I'm negotiating the price.  The company does not make it anymore

Wesley

ramset

Would be nice just to find a Good mechanical drawing of the horn ?

it is a simple piece ,even if he can tell us where there is a unit on the east coast [which schools ??] might be able to take a few measurements ??
somebody obviously purchased the horn assy from the Guy who was selling these two units ,he said the lab where "they" came from was a newer lab , the seller bought the entire lab for resale .

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

stivep

If 'i decide to purchase the horn
I will make close look  on it. the max
I 'm willing to spend   1 grand 
----------------------------------------------------------------------

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemstone_irradiation
The gemstone irradiation is a process in which a gemstone is artificially irradiated in order to enhance its optical properties. High levels of ionizing radiation can change the atomic structure of the gemstone's crystal lattice, which in turn alters the optical properties within it.[1] As a result, the gemstone's color may be significantly altered or the visibility of its inclusions may be lessened. The process, widely practised in jewelry industry,[2] is done in either a nuclear reactor for neutron bombardment, a particle accelerator for electron bombardment, or a gamma ray facility using the radioactive isotope cobalt-60.[1][3] Irradiation has enabled the creation of gemstone colors that do not exist or are extremely rare in nature.[1]

Interesting here is alteration of atomic structure by gamma photons.
And when you compare it with picture up high 

On Piezoluminescence in Irradiated Alkali Halides  . You'll  find something in common.But any of these processes leads to energy exchange.
Example: Imagine that you have lever that you must push down for the water in the pipe to flow.
You do not pay for the water flow (river pays for it)so that what is left now is to replace your hand   on the handle with some sort of force holding it down.
Bottom line is that we need to be able to attract and control  energy end energy conversion using  controlling mechanism    free of charge as well.

Decaying isotopes are ideal  for that  function.

Picture below shows assembly where 
i believe single   piezoelectric disc is placed in closed cavity on the top  and sound than is narrow  nozzle   down  into open end of the pipe immersed in the water.
the device stands for single bubble sonoluminescence

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the second picture down from the top shows examples of industrial resonators
http://www.krell-engineering.com/fea/industr/industrial_resonators.htm

https://ndeaa.jpl.nasa.gov/nasa-nde/usdc/usdc.htm    or http://ndeaa.jpl.nasa.gov/nasa-nde/usdc/UTdrill.gif  this link shows how concentration of energy in stepped horn is done ( look at picture  down)

Wesley

stivep

http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0963-0252/15/1/008
As we  deal in sonoluminescence with thermal instability  but most of us experiment with Tesla coil and its corona this is an article  that is pointing at phenomena observed during  such thermal instability  and
HV

Ultrasound and airflow induced thermal instability suppression of DC corona discharge:
Abstract  The effect of ultrasound waves, airflow and combined ultrasound with the airflow on the thermal instability suppression of a hollow needle-to-plate electrical discharge was studied experimentally. To evaluate the thermal instability suppression we used the V–A characteristics of the discharge in stationary air, with ultrasound applied in stationary air, and finally when the airflow was supplied into the discharge through the needle without and with ultrasound application. To illustrate the effect of ultrasound, airflow and combined ultrasound with airflow on the discharge thermal instability suppression we also studied the discharge ozone production.
We found that in stationary air the application of ultrasound only slightly suppresses thermal instability. A substantial increase of ozone generation was not detected. Application of the airflow through the needle suppressed development of the thermal instability and resulted in a substantial increase of the discharge current. The ozone generation was strongly increased in comparison with the preceding case. The combined application of ultrasound and airflow through the needle caused further instability suppression and consequently an increase of the discharge current. The effect of ultrasound on the current–voltage range of the discharge was, however, smaller than the effect of the airflow through the needle. Nevertheless production of ozone was still substantially increased.

And now think what happen in
Lithuania Experiment  where 
Russian ferrite ring from  Russian  TV ( Yoke) was vibrating with sound induced by  coil.
The structure of the ferrite is made from zillions of ferrite  magnetic domains  insulated electrically  and magnetically.

I think
I've  got it...

Wow...

why Tariel was  pushing for hydroelectric  concept of his generator so much !!!!!!!!!

i know a lot about his generator but
i was never able to understand his  hydroelectric concept.

Wesley