Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I think someone discovered the true mechanism of electromagnetism

Started by isawit, September 27, 2017, 10:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawit

MAGNETISM

2 parallel wires at r distance, the free electrons in the 2 wires repel each other with force f=Ke x q1q2/rr, that force is the carrier of energy/moving electric force. if electrons accelerate in wire 1 at 3 volts, electrons in wire 2 will instantly have 3vq1 emf. the true mechanism of electromagnetic induction. same as momentum conservation.

every magnetic atom/magton contains 2 atoms. 2 atoms of a ferrimagnetic matter before magnetize, we put it as 00. if 1 electron moved from 1 atom to the other atom and stays there as 01, the 2 atoms become a magton, it carries a special property now, we call it magnetic force.

01, 02, 03...0n are all magton, but carry different magnetic force strength.

2 magtons attract each other in the direction 01+01, and repel each other in the direction 01-10 or 10-01.

use copper wire winding around an iron core, put a current, the electrons in the wire move in circles around the core, make atoms in the core arrange into 0101 directions all the way. on the pole plane area, magtons are arranged as clockwise concentric circles of 0101 directions, north pole.

reverse the current direction, the pole plane area magtons are arranged as counterclockwise concentric circles of 0101 directions, south pole.

so, a magnet north pole stored clockwise electric force, south pole stored the counterclockwise electric force. the same poles always repel, different poles always attract.

the earth magnetic field is a mistake. there is no field but the force in the universe. sunlight moves electrons moving westward causing earth magnetic force interact with compasses.

there is only 1 force exists, coulomb force f=Ke x q1q2/rr. gravity and magnetic force are both different configurations of electric force.

from http://fuckedscience.blogspot.nl/2017/

profitis

Naw man I knew this shit all along.you still haveto work macroscopic though.with slanty eyes

isawit

drop a magnet in a copper tube, it produces current circling the tube, if we cut a gap along the tube, there should be a voltage between the gap.

can we use copper tubing replace the coils to make a generator? it should e less resistance, smaller and lighter.

isawit

if we circling charged mercury in a ring at high speed, it will produce strong circling electric force/magnetic force/magnetic field. that force interacts with earth magnetic force, magnetic propulsion system principle.

ufo technology? am i drunk?

profitis

"it should e less resistance, smaller and lighter"

Definitly more precission.I don't know what it'l do for the volts though.how thin is that gap