Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula eternal lantern 4

Started by MenofFather, June 01, 2014, 01:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: d3x0r on September 30, 2017, 11:09:11 AM

Ruslan replication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRVEE_9uTc0

Schematic on matrix-RU
Hi has any one actuly built this ? I ask this as the chip it a 74hc14 it's a 5 volt device and it goes bang at 5.5 volts and then eathere gets hot of fuses completely, so at 9v or 12v input it's any ones guess ! 

Hope this helps

AG

PS how many threads on this device have you got going ??

If you want free energy have you ever seen Faraday's homo polar genoratorhttp://www.juliantrubin.com/bigten/electric_motor_generator.html

It has a rotary magnet rotating one way and a copper plate rotating the other way you get a very low voltage but huge ampage out or it, look it up.

d3x0r

Quote from: AlienGrey on October 04, 2017, 09:14:27 AM
Hi has any one actuly built this ? I ask this as the chip it a 74hc14 it's a 5 volt device and it goes bang at 5.5 volts and then eathere gets hot of fuses completely, so at 9v or 12v input it's any ones guess ! 

Hope this helps

AG

PS how many threads on this device have you got going ??

If you want free energy have you ever seen Faraday's homo polar genoratorhttp://www.juliantrubin.com/bigten/electric_motor_generator.html

It has a rotary magnet rotating one way and a copper plate rotating the other way you get a very low voltage but huge ampage out or it, look it up.
Ruslan did mention that he added a 5V regulator...
.. and since the scope shots seemed to show it working at every cycle after the field charged up, seemed that a high Q transistor could suffice. (hence the other thread that's more about converting to a joule thief type driver)

AlienGrey

Have you tried a HEF OR CD 40106 same sort of hex Schmitt trigger driver but get the B version it will work up to and over the 12 volt but might be unstable as fare as frequency stability is concerned at different voltages.

AG