Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity is it possible?

Started by lltfdaniel1, October 08, 2017, 01:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

To viewers,

Let's all stick with what we know, you know the heat pump extracts energy from the environment so this is possible with electric, gravity, etc you name it right???

right???

So my point is that the heat pump is ultimately proven to extract heat or cool from the enviroment giving it a cop above 1 and you could close the loop so it fully runs with the extracted energy with some to spare to power a load, right???

I would love to understand how to do this with electric, magnet, gravity why because as you know it energy is utter so if a heat pump can do this then you can do it with gravity magnets electric circuit etc,

My two pence.

Daniel.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

So let's stick with what we know and be successful,

This isn't perpetual motion what so ever, so this dream of over unity still is possible because the heat pump in your fridge etc extracts energy from the environment.

This is also called fuel less and self running which can be misleading because it extracts energy from the enviroment which is heat or cold but you see my point that this is ultimately is possible thanks to the proven heat pump, you can do this with the heat pump.

There is no limit as to how much energy you extract.

After many years people i think have been treating it as perpetual motion and really i don't think there is a bomb shell in progression in free energy, so lets stick with the heat pump as an ultimate example and lets apply it to gravity, electric circuits, magnets, and the like and it really would work fine because the proven heat pump says so.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

People try to replicate treating it as perpetual motion and are clueless as to how these devices work, so for your sake look at the heat pump and start from there, it is proven and you have no danger as in scams etc.

lltfdaniel1

A heat pump is in your fridge and is the best free energy extraction process that i know of.

So why have other scientists failed to see this?

Why isn't there any more products like this?

Either way the heat pump gets around about a cop of 3.

Could be suppression but i don't know.

Either way no one here will be able to discredit argue or disagree with me with my posts about the heat pump.

Is it because of the efficiency factor? i know electric circuits will be more efficient then the heat pump if you did the heat pump method translated into an electric circuit.

lltfdaniel1

AT the very least this can be used as an energy saver, because of the extracted energy being added to the circuit which isn't achieving a cop above 1 though but you are saving money on energy though that is for sure/certain.

Or at the very best being used to run off the extracted energy while the extracted energy has energy to spare for a load whilst running entirely off the extracted energy, which is called self running and isn't perpetual motion, like a solar panel me thinks because the energy is extracted.

Just making my self clear as possible and there are no magic tricks going on here folks.