Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Maxim Aliyev replication

Started by justawatt, October 13, 2017, 12:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Spytajcie siebie komu zależy aby te urządzenia nie ujrzały światła dziennego. Przy miliardach zysków z gazu , ropy itp parę milionów aby opłacić ludzi którzy rozpowszechniają cudowne urządzenia (które nie działają) - to najlepsza metoda aby przekonać wszystkich że nie ma innego wyjścia jak spalać paliwa kopalne.

captainloz

Hi Guys,

I know I said I don't want to waste anymore time on this experiment, however I just uploaded a new video.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbqdbScK1D0 
I just don't understand why so much effort went into making the coils and also trying to hide how they were made?
Obviously I need to do much more testing now!  I just wanted to be fully transparent because I don't want to be the one that killed this device for everyone just because it didn't work for me.  I did find one broken wire and possibly another one as well.  Sliding the L1 coil has a huge impact on the circuit, in regard to frequency and voltage.  Maybe everything has to be just right to get some output?  I'm not so sure this was a scam in the beginning.. it ended up as one that's for sure. After I received these coils I send him another $2000 for the 5000watt coils which I never received.

I just see a lot of work making the coils he sent me.  I just don't get why so much effort was put into it? 

The 2 pick up coils on the Tesla coil are 30 turns of aluminum wire.  Aluminum likes positrons!  All other coils are copper.

T-1000

@captainloz,
The effort you see in coils winding most likely was ment for working device. But because the working state of device is fixed to location it had to be re-tuned for your place. This is due different air and ground conditions for ionization requirements and resistance from Earth ground. And from the theory I got from people who are working with such devices the mondus-operandi is about injecting free ions and electrons into output and charging coils like capacitors with them for output current amplification.

Cheers!

captainloz

@T-1000

Which means the device could be a real road map to harvesting usable electrons.  So the goal is to Tune for my location. I'm not sure how to do it yet but maybe it's possible now I have the coils accessible.

This is the email I received from Maxim after I told him it didn't work.  He said I should buy the 5000watt unit because it works everywhere.  I did send the money for it but he never sent it to me....

Добрый день!
есть проблема
я человеку отослал такое же устройство и такая же ситуация
почему то на стенде оно работает
а включаю за городом не работает  и самое интересное, что те установки которые от 5 киловатт работают везде
а вот ниже не работают высокая чистота то есть у заземления ни хватает сопротивление что бы выравнять чистоту
я пробовал сегодня исправить но пока без результатно !
предлагаю или вам ждать или решаем на 5 киловатт

вам нужно будет выслать мне катушки обратно!

T-1000

Quote from: captainloz on March 12, 2018, 11:31:36 AM
@T-1000
Добрый день!
есть проблема
я человеку отослал такое же устройство и такая же ситуация
почему то на стенде оно работает
а включаю за городом не работает  и самое интересное, что те установки которые от 5 киловатт работают везде
а вот ниже не работают высокая чистота то есть у заземления ни хватает сопротивление что бы выравнять чистоту
я пробовал сегодня исправить но пока без результатно !
предлагаю или вам ждать или решаем на 5 киловатт

вам нужно будет выслать мне катушки обратно!
Translation:
"Good day,
There is problem
I did sent to another guy same device and there is same situation
For some reason it works when presented
I am turning it on outside of city and it does not work, the most interesting part is, these are 5kw devices which work everythere
The less powerfull devices do not work due too high frequency, which mean for grounding the resistance is not enought for stabilising frequency
I did try to fix this today but without results so far!
I suggest to wait or we resolve it with 5kw device

You will need to send coils back to me!
"

As I suspected in my previous post... Just interesting it was suprise for the author of device which should be clear from begining about fixed location tuning.

P.S> The X-Ray images of the coil might be usefull to guess how winding was made. Which would help to re-create full circuit when trying to understand how coil configurations are made.

Cheers!