Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Maxim Aliyev replication

Started by justawatt, October 13, 2017, 12:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainloz

@T-1000

Thanks for the translation.  Much better than google!

I'm not sure how I can get an X-ray done.  I'll look into it though. It would really help.

AlienGrey

I don't suppose you asked the guy for references ? or went out to see the device working ?
As an after thought did you actually return the coils ?

captainloz

The coils were sent from the Ukraine, I'm in California.  I never planned to go and see the device working in person.  I just went from the video that was posted on Youtube.

I told Maxim I would send the coils back after he sent me the new coils. However he never sent the new coils.

The original deal was $2800 for a 2800 watt device.  I figured it was worth the risk.  Then after I spent a lot of money/time/effort building and troubleshooting the device, with no results. Maxim told me to send another $2000 for a 5000 watt device (it was suppose to work everywhere). He actually promised me a 6500 watt device for all the trouble I'd gone through.  I then flipped a coin to decide on sending the money.  It was heads! So I sent the money![size=78%] Contact is not possible now, the email address for maxim is no longer active. [/size]

So then I figured I may as well open the coils up and that's what my latest video is about.  I guess it's totally possible someone made the effort to build these coils just for a pay check. I just think it's strange they went to that much effort if it was just a scam.  Maybe it wasn't much effort for whomever made them?  I know it would have been a lot off effort for me...maybe that's where I'm going wrong here....? 

There is no short cut!   Back to the drawing board!

Can anyone point me in the direction of how to find the local frequency of the earth?  Is there a meter or something you can stick in the ground that tell you the frequency of the earth?