Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Modifying My Pioneer DEX-P1R CD Radio Face Plate Back Lighting. Love This Radio

Started by Magluvin, October 22, 2017, 08:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawit

can't prove yet. just my theory. based on some facts.

such as moving charges in a magnetic field change direction without an electric field at work.

my idea of magnetic propulsion is pushing/compressing earth magnetic field/current is the air. i think if such propulsion is working, it has to produce air flow to get thrust.

can you test if the copper disk produces circling current? spin the magnet or change the distance. cut a gap from the center to the edge of the disk, measure the voltage and current?

can i move to your next door? we get stoned and do tests all day long?

Magluvin

Quote from: isawit on October 24, 2017, 05:21:21 AM
can't prove yet. just my theory. based on some facts.

such as moving charges in a magnetic field change direction without an electric field at work.

my idea of magnetic propulsion is pushing/compressing earth magnetic field/current is the air. i think if such propulsion is working, it has to produce air flow to get thrust.

can you test if the copper disk produces circling current? spin the magnet or change the distance. cut a gap from the center to the edge of the disk, measure the voltage and current?

can i move to your next door? we get stoned and do tests all day long?

I had a theory a few years back..  I think the electrons are the source of magnetic fields. I think this is why electrons when broken away from their bonds move in particular directions to moving magnetic fields.

I cannot spend the time here to re explain that. Its here in this site somewhere I think on a couple threads.

Mags

isawit

my idea is similar to yours.

i am sure electron plays a big role in magnetism. i am also sure electrons are not spinning or circling in atoms. they can only move on the surface of atom ball.

a ferro material near a current, electrons in the atoms will move against the current, therefore atoms will line up as +_+_+_ direction within the matter/magnet.

a circular current in the coil will make iron core atoms arrange into such pattern all the way through, on the pole plane, concentric circles +_+_+_ atom formation.

too bad i don't have the tools to test.

isawit

a compass, atoms are arranged as +_+_+_circle along the length, therefore it will line up at 90 degrees with a nearby current.

earth has no magnetic field, has circling current. therefore compass line up 90 degrees to the earth spin direction.

isawit

force is invisible, but we can feel/measure it. forces are always there as long as matters/charges exist.

look the universe from an atom. electrons are float on the surface of atom ball.

image positive charge is a ball shape single north pole, negative charge is a ball shape single south pole.

a big/strong north pole will be surrounded by many tiny neodymium south poles, form an atom ball, iron south poles float on that atom ball as electrons. 

maybe that's the true structure of matter. assume that is true, follow the f=Ke x q1q2/rr fact, too see the world and everything.