Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Modifying My Pioneer DEX-P1R CD Radio Face Plate Back Lighting. Love This Radio

Started by Magluvin, October 22, 2017, 08:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawit

Thanks for the reply.

OU is impossible. I am thinking at the atomic level. I think all em phenomena are caused by the repulsion force between free electrons.

If you put a strong magnet in each hand, the same pole face each other, feel the tension? Now wave 1 hand at 90 degrees to the tension, what do you feel the other hand? I feel an opposite vibration force. 

I think that is the true mechanism of em waves between antennas and air core transformers. The magnetic force is simply a circlar electric force carried by ferro matters or circling currents.

I know the key to the force is all based on f=Ke x q1q2/rr. But I can't put the math together yet. Forgot most learned ee theories.

I think earth magnetic field is caused by westward moving sunlight/ac current. Not yet figured out a way to proof it.

isawit

We need to know what exactly is energy first. energy is moving force carried by moving matters/charges. no matter moves without energy. therefore, no free energy.

If in fact there is westward moving electrical force in the atmosphere, produced by moving sunlight, causes earth magnetic field. We need to find a way to tap that current. Magnetic propulsion might be possible.

Magluvin

I dont believe the OU is impossible statement is valid universally.  Sure you can say it. But it is because you havnt seen nor experienced it.  You can stand by your statement, but it is only your opinion in my view, not a fact. Your statement should be corrected to "I dont believe OU is possible"

Magnetic propulsion?  Yeah I can dig that possibility.  But why would you believe that is possible, without seeing proof of it, yet you are solid on OU being impossible..

I have learned here over the years to use other peoples words to argue them successfully.

The magnetic propulsion is something I had worked on for a bit from ideas that are based on the homopolar motor/gen configurations.  Ring magnet and copper disk for example...

Spin the copper alone and current is generated. Spin the magnet alone, no current generated. Spin both together, current is generated.

So, if we spin both together and current is generated, is there a drag on the rotation when we apply a load to the output current?  If there is, what is it dragging against? Thus in that we should be able to accomplish magnetic propulsion. If there is no drag, then we have a lenzless system of which should be able to be used to accomplish OU.

Reread and think.

Mags

isawit

i believe ou is impossible if energy and momentum conservation are universal.

all things have a precise mechanism. science cannot explain the mechanism of magnetic force yet. why is moving current producing circling magnetic field? why is moving magnet producing a circling current? what exactly is a magnetic field? how it interacts with matter and charges?

about faradays paradox, spin magnet no radius direction current (any circling current on the disk? i find no videos yet, don't have the tools to test it), but if you move the magnet up and down, changing the distance to the copper disk, you should find clockwise and counterclockwise ac current on the disk, not radius direction current. you can measure the voltage between any two points on the outer ring of the disk. my prediction anyways. based on my belief of magnet carries circling electric force produced by atoms arranged into positive next to negative patterns. normal matters are formed by neutral atoms next to neutral atoms.

a magnetic field is a circling electric field. if that is true, may explain many em phenomena. Thanks for the discussing.

Magluvin