Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Old Standard Ignition System. Battery. Coil. Points. And Condenser....

Started by Magluvin, October 25, 2017, 07:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Here is a simple thought experiment about the ignition circuit:

Firstly, let's list what the capacitor does in order of priority:

1.  It protects the contact points from arcing.
2.  It delays the onset of the ignition spark hence affecting the engine timing.
3.  It does an innocuous ring-down with the primary while the plasma burn is talking place and after the plasma burn has finished that does not affect the ignition process.

Here it the thought experiment:  Imagine that as soon as the capacitor has done its two main jobs, protecting the contact points and delaying the onset of the ignition spark that it was then cut out of the circuit only to reappear the next time it is needed.  So there is an "imaginary switch" that disconnects the capacitor at the right time.  In other words, you completely eliminate the resonance between the capacitor and the primary.  What would happen?

The answer is that nothing would happen.  The ignition circuit would perform essentially identically without the resonance happening at all.

And that is the critical thing that it appears some people might not be understanding.

citfta

Well I received another long email from MileHigh in which he demanded that I retract my statement where I said I thought he had finally admitted he was wrong about how the ignition circuit works.  He insists he has NOT admitted he was wrong.  So there you have his final answer.  In spite of his posting of several videos that clearly show the ignition circuit does not work like he originally claimed, he still denies he was wrong.  So I do here and now admit I was wrong to claim he admitted he was wrong.  I will not be answering any further PMs or posts from MH.  I just don't have time for that right now.  In the past I have come to MH's defense when I believed he was right.  But I will not be a puppet for him when he is clearly wrong.

Carroll

forest

I wonder if this thread will be as long as  "energy amplification" thread  :-)  I suppose the only correct answer would give you Edwin Gray or Marvin Cole or whoever created the EV Gray motor ;-) he surely knew. Maybe Tito would be kind to answer but I don't think so

forest

I suspect that Kapanadze started with old car ignition coil, then moved to kind of replica with the third coil shorted and the secondary of third coil as output . I'm quite sure this is it.
If you know what you are doing then the output of car coil can be step down using third coil and a secondary to it (like in Tesla patent)

citfta

After ANOTHER email questioning my intelligence I have discovered a neat feature if this forum.  If you go to your messages and look around a little you can find a link to setting up message rules.  When you click on that you then have the ability to automatically delete PMs from anyone you choose.  I think this will be a great way to end the constant barrage of PMs I have been getting.  The appropriate person has been added to my delete list.

Carroll