Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Old Standard Ignition System. Battery. Coil. Points. And Condenser....

Started by Magluvin, October 25, 2017, 07:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeg

This is the current which flows inside my primary and cap during both cycles. (Ozone device). It is without any load connected.

Jeg

Quote from: Erfinder on November 04, 2017, 09:14:24 AM

Cap rate of discharged must be higher than the rate of charge.....  (uh....what....)
Cap must charge through discharge path.... (meaning charging current drives output during charging phase......uh....)
Cap must charge to potential represented by maximum circuit activity in a single transition of the controller ..... open and closed positions represent instances when energy is transferred making them equally important.  (Er....you're not making any sense....)

I was referring to the kind of the switch that would do the job at the igniter circuit. A mosfet alone for example, doesn't look a good idea because when it opens, it doesn't allow the EMF to be developed the way it needs. That is what I called primary's isolation from the rest of the circuitry. Mag's relay does this because arcs between the conducts. I have to test this flash idea.

Magluvin

Quote from: Jeg on November 04, 2017, 08:54:19 AM
No worries mate. Misunderstandings are common in public forums.  :)

Gosh I was trying to find the connection between the two patents. I could see what happens at ozone device but not at the igniter. My mistake was that i assumed that igniter's switch completely isolates the primary from the other circuitry. But actually...it should really not. Primary always has to be a part to both charging-discharging actions and so in here... Damn Erfinder! In few posts here and there you revealed what Tesla was really doing. Don't have the words to express my appreciation.

ps. Mags accidentally achieved the right switching method, but until recognized, it can't be improved.

Other than the large inductor in place of the motor of the ozone pat circuit, I see the 2 circuits as the same as far as the switch, cap and primary are in relation to the large inductance. Said so for some time now.

The relay switching was the closest I could come to a points contact setup as i could get, without having to have a motor running a distributor with a complete points/condenser for the demonstration.

Mags

Magluvin

norman6538

I am working on a way to use the RF created by the spark that you hear in the radio.
I have some tests in mind and will report back.
As I said we did collect power in a coil from the RF created in the spark gap.

I don't quite follow Erfinder's stuff on Tesla yet.

Norman