Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Old Standard Ignition System. Battery. Coil. Points. And Condenser....

Started by Magluvin, October 25, 2017, 07:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: Erfinder on November 08, 2017, 03:10:35 AM

It's my opinion that Tesla informed us what this "current of special character" was.....  he was very specific....

@jeg

we were informed to take this discussion to the energy amplification thread....we should respect Mag's wishes...

It can stay here.  The initial discussion is over and this seems to be a continuance of resonance ideas. 

Mags

web000x

Quote from: Erfinder on November 04, 2017, 05:39:35 AM[/font]superimposition.....integrating the dis-integrated....  that's the path I follow...  This isn't the thread for discussing this further...
[/font]

Is there an appropriate thread that you'd like to elaborate further on this rectangular wave concept?  I am very curious...

Dave

tinman

Quote from: Jeg on November 08, 2017, 03:11:47 AM

Thanks Tinman. Even i didn't speak about emf

That is my point.

You spoke about displacement current,and yet you cant seem to associate it with the electric field.

What is !displacement! current,and what gives rise to it?.

Jeg

Quote from: tinman on November 08, 2017, 10:45:01 PM
That is my point.

You spoke about displacement current,and yet you cant seem to associate it with the electric field.

What is !displacement! current,and what gives rise to it?.

That is the Tinman i used to know.. ;)

When i mentioned magnetic field i was thinking about the flux which is moving in a perpendicular manner to displacement direction. The flux which rotates over the capacitor's plates. Then i changed my statement by writing the cause which is the voltage change across the cap as you say. If you go back you will see it as i guess you missed that statement. But again, this was only an assumption of mine about what makes them so special. But after some digestion of what has been said in this thread, seems  that "special currents are special because they carry an almost infinite number of harmonics around the fundamendal. What i miss is the mechanism behind this synthesis which is the responsible for the energy amplification effect.
Thanks for the possitive contribution.

tinman

Quote from: Jeg on November 09, 2017, 04:13:27 AM
That is the Tinman i used to know.. ;)

When i mentioned magnetic field i was thinking about the flux which is moving in a perpendicular manner to displacement direction. The flux which rotates over the capacitor's plates. Then i changed my statement by writing the cause which is the voltage change across the cap as you say. If you go back you will see it as i guess you missed that statement. But again, this was only an assumption of mine about what makes them so special. But after some digestion of what has been said in this thread, seems  that "special currents are special because they carry an almost infinite number of harmonics around the fundamendal. What i miss is the mechanism behind this synthesis which is the responsible for the energy amplification effect.
Thanks for the possitive contribution.

Lets just slow down there Jeg,as we are yet to see any proof of energy amplification-->and in no way,shape,or form,is Erfinder's mumbo jumbo any proof of any sort of energy amplification.

Lets look at it this way
There have been !how many! people working on Tesla's patents,for !how many! years now,and with equipment and components that far exceed anything Tesla had to work with,and yet,to date,not one device shown to amplify energy--no OU seen anywhere.

There are those that keep on insisting that Tesla had hidden far more than he gave,or made things he did not actually make--like OU devices.

There are those that claim to understand some form of hidden meanings behind Tesla's work,and writings-->they are the very same people that will show or tell you nothing,but more so keep stringing you along,with endless/senseless babble--sound like some one you know?.

Did the thought ever cross your mind that Tesla's Ozone device is just that--an Ozone producing machine.

An easy test

If you think some one knows what there talking about,and has the answers to all these mythical Tesla free energy machines--just ask them for proof--a video,or even a schematic to said OU device.
Ask them for P/in and P/out measurements--see what happens  ;D

What im saying is this-->
You are a member of a forum called OverUinty dot com
We are here in search of,and research toward OU devices,and so,if you cannot provide the above,you clearly do not belong here.

Brad