Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Confirmation of OU devices and claims

Started by tinman, November 10, 2017, 10:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

After receiving a PM from AlianGrey,i have decided to open this thread.

This thread will be a place where we replicate/build to the exact specs,any claimed OU device.
We will need actual builders here,and not just keyboard jockeys.

This thread will be moderated such as to keep it on the straight and narrow,and all comments must be related to the topic/build at the time.

AlianGrey asked in the PM--> what about the Henry Moray device and the Tesla patent and the EV Grey device.
I asked--what devices,and what patent?.

So,if you are a bedini,Ed Grey,Henry Moray,or any other type of fan,and you believe one of them to be an OU device,just place your exact schematic and build specifications here,and i(and hopefully others) will build it to your specification's.

Once you are happy with the build,we will get down to accurate power measurements.

So,who is up first?--what you got?.

Brad

forest

Does it also pertain to patented devices ?

tinman

Quote from: forest on November 10, 2017, 11:08:12 AM
Does it also pertain to patented devices ?

Hi Forest.

Any device that has the designer claim it as an OU device.

All you need to supply,is exact build schematics--so as we dont have them say--oh,you did not build it right.

Brad

ramset

If the Community will help the builders with Funding here ?
100% transparent funding ?

this could really be a wonderful place to explore claims?
and also there would be no real limit to what could be looked at here [due to financial limitations ]

and it would also be Fair to the dedicated builders here [and elsewhere] who have put in years of open source selfless work at no cost to this community.

there is a limit ..new projects should have community support, I have a feeling Forest's investigation is quite expensive and involved [if its what he has mentioned in the past]

if this thread gets roots [interest] we can talk to the Boss [our host Stefan] about how to do this funding for these bigger claims .

the problem has been the governments and Taxes ,some fellows have no interest in getting funds sent due to the Tax liabilities
which may be attached to those funds ,and if Stefan [or anyone else ] handles money for this group its a tax problem .

a separate thread should be started for this if this becomes a possibility [Funding here]

the obvious solutions of Paypal and such are not acceptable to some here ?

you must understand the problem ,if we send money to a builder for parts [no income]
he gets charged taxes by his government even tho he is making no money ?
and worse yet all his time spent on top of that ??

I am confident we can sort this !

we have many really good projects sitting waiting for resources ....
really good projects !

a separate thread or system to qualify  these projects and help manage resources would also need doing
we need more people /volunteers for this if it happens !

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

profitis

"and also there would be no real limit to what could
be looked at here [due to financial limitations ]"

No frigginlimitpal