Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Started by Theoretical Research, November 15, 2017, 06:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

The "wicky-wheel" capillary to rotary device was self-running
Literally over a decade ago.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Theoretical Research

The problem is that inventors claim to have a self-runner, but so far they can never seem to prove it to rational thinking people. They turn out to be scams, hoaxes, or measurement errors. They rarely provide detailed build instructions, part numbers. When the poor replicators try to build it, they fail. The inventor makes some excuse.

I've published an experiment to allow people to see a free energy effect by offering two options. 1) The simple method, but I said beforehand it's unpredictable and no guarantees it will work. One person built it, without success. I even tried rebuilding it again, it worked at first for a very short while. Later on I published the second method, more difficult to build, but stable, works every time. The exact designs along with part numbers were published to build the stable pulsed version. I uploaded a video showing the device and the output. So far nobody has built it, which is probably a good thing because I've since taken the different philosophical path that humanity is not ready for this new physics, yet. Recently I momentarily uploaded a video showing the spectrum of what I call broadband-self-runners.

Self-runners exist. You people will know it when the real deal hits public domain. There will be no question because by the time you learn about such a device academic scientists and their students around the world will be talking about their self-running devices on social media.

Zeitmaschine

Then you saying, academic scientists currently do research on free energy and self-running devices, but they do not talk about? Somewhat interesting. Area 51 perhaps?

Quote from: Theoretical Research on November 16, 2017, 05:34:57 PM
I was told by a source I trust 100% that the original Kapanadze was a hoax

What is ORIGINAL Kapanadze? Is there a non-orginal one?

Let me guess: Your 100% trustworthy source has not the slightest idea how Kapanadze fakes his demonstrations of selfrunners showing kilowatts of energy output in front of live audience and camera. Otherwise he would tell you and you would tell us, instead of talking in riddles. You know nothing, we know nothing. Therefore business as usual.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on January 04, 2018, 05:25:25 PM
Then you saying, academic scientists currently do research on free energy and self-running devices, but they do not talk about? Somewhat interesting. Area 51 perhaps?
Not the present. I did not say that. The Future.

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on January 04, 2018, 05:25:25 PM
What is ORIGINAL Kapanadze? Is there a non-orginal one?

Let me guess: Your 100% trustworthy source has not the slightest idea how Kapanadze fakes his demonstrations of selfrunners showing kilowatts of energy output in front of live audience and camera. Otherwise he would tell you and you would tell us, instead of talking in riddles. You know nothing, we know nothing. Therefore business as usual.
He said there was a high power source that pumped energy into the Earth at a distant house.

I'm not offering proof of my source. I'm only sharing a few things they have said, and that they've give me proof that they know a lot of important things we do not.

sm0ky2

Quote from: Theoretical Research on January 04, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

He said there was a high power source that pumped energy into the Earth at a distant house.

That's exactly what Thomas Edison said about Tesla...
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.