Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Started by Theoretical Research, November 15, 2017, 06:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: Theoretical Research on January 04, 2018, 11:42:24 AM
The problem is that inventors claim to have a self-runner, but so far they can never seem to prove it to rational thinking people....

Ah-hem.....

The wicky-wheel proved to be perpetual, in violation of thermodynamics,
Over a decade ago.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

jojo500

Quote from: Theoretical Research on January 04, 2018, 07:21:45 PM
Not the present. I did not say that. The Future.

He said there was a high power source that pumped energy into the Earth at a distant house.

I'm not offering proof of my source. I'm only sharing a few things they have said, and that they've give me proof that they know a lot of important things we do not.

they" ahh ok .. sorry but i could not resist  ;)

Theoretical Research

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 04, 2018, 07:52:49 PM

Ah-hem.....

The wicky-wheel proved to be perpetual, in violation of thermodynamics,
Over a decade ago.

Come on now. Not in this timeline.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: jojo500 on January 05, 2018, 07:03:13 AM
they" ahh ok .. sorry but i could not resist  ;)

Yes, "they," as in plural. They are many. MM is part of a group.  :)

Void

Quote from: Theoretical Research on January 04, 2018, 07:21:45 PM
He said there was a high power source that pumped energy into the Earth at a distant house.
I'm not offering proof of my source. I'm only sharing a few things they have said, and that they've give me proof that they know a lot of important things we do not.

Hi Theoretical Research. Years ago Kapanadze was negotiating with some potential investors (I forget off hand
which country that particular investment group was from, as Kapanadze apparently negotiated with at least a couple
of different groups of investors over the years), and as the story was related, this group insisted that Kapanadze bring
a device with him and the investment group would take him by boat to some undisclosed island for which
Kapanadze did not know the destination.

As the account of the event was related, and as I recall, Kapanadze was taken to an island which Kapanadze did not
know the location of in advance and was asked to demonstrate his device. As the story was related (I can't find the original
document where I had read the translation of this account of this event) Kapanadze set up his device on the shore of the island,
but after his device was running for a while apparently some security person or similar came and told them they had to leave the
island right away because the place where they were was privately owned. However, as the story was related,
Kapanadze was able to make his device self run for a little while on that island until they were asked to leave.
It seems it would be pretty hard for Kapanadze to fake that demo on the shore of that island, if the account of the event I read
is at least fairly accurate.

From what I can gather, this is a video clip of that demonstration from Kapanadze.
In the video, if it is a video clip of that same event with Kapanadze, you can see that the shore of the island is very rugged and rocky,
and the location appears to be remote.  At any rate, whether the account I read of that island demo is wholly accurate or not,
various other people have witnessed Kapanadze's devices in operation up close in person, and to date no one has reported
seeing evidence of tricks being used.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXLxTjc9m3k

All the best...