Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How We Should Approach And Proceed With Building Replications

Started by Magluvin, November 17, 2017, 05:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should a replication be built as close to the original as possible with what is known?

Yes, and if so maybe post why.
6 (75%)
Depends, and if so maybe post why.
1 (12.5%)
No, and if so maybe post why.
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 16, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

shylo

Quote from: AlienGrey on November 27, 2017, 12:35:50 PM
yes it's called radiant energy, every thing comes from it but electrons (screw with it), even your soul is energy from the cos-mos battery ;) your problem is you don't know hoe to tap into it, that's your main objective if its not make it so.

The fact people in power don't want you to know and make any one look stupid who asks questions in not important.

Y ou want Ricity not Electricity  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AG
what? What has that got do with batteries?
You lost me.
Batteries can only cycle so many times before thier done.
artv

AlienGrey

Quote from: shylo on November 28, 2017, 05:05:27 PM
what? What has that got do with batteries?
You lost me.
Batteries can only cycle so many times before thier done.
artv
I would 'respectfully' say to you if you don't know then you should watch some of the older John Badini Educational films on youtube then you would know other wise you wont ever know how to make them last your lifetime and beyond.

Have fun learning

AG

AlienGrey

Quote from: wattsup on November 27, 2017, 06:26:37 PM
@h20power

You have it all wrong man.

@AlienGrey

I did not understand your post.

wattsup
Hi are you the guy 'Rus Greese' ? not sure of the spelling if your not the sorry i'm totally confused on this one ;)

tinman

Quote from: AlienGrey on November 29, 2017, 11:23:23 AM
I would 'respectfully' say to you if you don't know then you should watch some of the older John Badini Educational films on youtube then you would know other wise you wont ever know how to make them last your lifetime and beyond.

Have fun learning

AG

So many claims by JB-so few working replications--in fact,not one working replication to date.

AlienGrey

Quote from: tinman on November 29, 2017, 10:08:11 PM
So many claims by JB-so few working replications--in fact,not one working replication to date.
Oh come on the guy  was in that group his hands were tied all he could do was mechanical
gain stuff school girl mechanics.

Or are you referring to hard core Moray type sea of energy so called statically charged ions collection thingy
Akula, Ruslan setups ?

How do you think the Gray's get here the so called 'visitors' the yanks BS that don't realty exist
yes how do they get here with out vast tanks of fuel, bloody easy peasy fuel is matter and therefor energy
and all are interchangeable if you know how change one to the other. What is it you want and why ?

Have you had any contact with 'desert experimenter' lately or whatever his name (had HD problems had to put the dam thing on it's side it's getting old lost a few files(shit happens)) he seams to be a keen experimenter with a good sense of humor.

Oh well chin up any things possible because it's already been done, catch ya later praps  ;D :(

AG