Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How We Should Approach And Proceed With Building Replications

Started by Magluvin, November 17, 2017, 05:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should a replication be built as close to the original as possible with what is known?

Yes, and if so maybe post why.
6 (75%)
Depends, and if so maybe post why.
1 (12.5%)
No, and if so maybe post why.
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 16, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

Magluvin

Id Like to hear some views on this subject. So here is where we can discuss this.

I looked through the topics and dont know where to put it. Im not going to moderate here other than approving appropriate posts. If Stefan would like to make it its own board then thats cool too. I am not requesting to be a moderator if he does. Ill leave that up to him if he makes the changeover.

It would be good if many give their views to come to some sort of consensus on this. I dont have the ability to add a poll here. Ill look and see if I can do it after it is posted.

Mags

citfta

I voted yes.  A replication is not a replication if it is not built as closely as possible to the original.  Since NONE of us know everything we might be overlooking the one thing that makes the device work if we build it according to our ideas instead of like the original.  If built according to the original plans and it works like the original claims THEN we can consider ways to make it better.

I see the poll ends on my birthday.

Carroll

Magluvin

Hey Carrol

Thanks for posting.

I agree.  ;D

Gota git to work.

I chose 60 days for the poll.  So countdown to your birthday begins today. ;)

Mags

profitis

antimony

I voted yes, but it could be good to expand on replications after it has been shown to work properly.

It is sometimes hard to follow, as maybe not all components is on hand, but when people do a replication with different components then whats prescribed, it is not a bad thing, in my opinion.

I didnt read the posts before mine, so I may have just written the same thing as everybody else.