Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ambient Energy

Started by cliff33, November 27, 2017, 06:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cliff33

To TinselKoala,

Thanks for that great video.
Really was impressed by the lighting of those bulbs using one wire.
I guess using that H.V. in the mhz range really pays off.

cliff33

Now that we know a little about accessing some of that free energy, let's see how the main
coil works.

This main coil is what gets pulsed by the large negative-going pulse created by the sudden
collapsing of magnetic field in coil 1.

The coil I'll be using for this main one will not be 1/4 wl but will be 1/2 wl.
Using Smith's formula for 1/2 wl wire len.(494/3) would be 164.66 ft.
This will require a longer coil form with smaller wire. Winding it with #30awg wire will make
the coil 7in. long so an 8in. form would be needed.

BTW: That formula varies somewhat, depending on coil diameter,core material etc.
I've found with my coils that wire len. is always a few per-cent shorter.

This 1/2wl coil will have 629 turns of #30 wire.
To be conservative and use the more practical rms rating our coil voltage would be .707x 6000
= 4242 volts.
So now let's see how much power we can get from this coil if we are lucky enough to get a .5
amp of energy from our ambient surroundings.

If coil is pulsed at 4242 volts with a 1/2 amp of current flowing through it then the power
out would be 4242 x.5 = 2121 watts rms power. Still pretty good.

For a 1/2 wl coil,maximum voltage or emf will be at it's center position. So this is where
the output coil will be placed.
Two coils will change this into an rf transformer and like any other xformer, turns-ratio,
will affect voltage and current. That is when voltage is stepped down, then current is stepped
up in accordance with this ratio.

Example:If we want 115 volts from the output coil then the voltage-ratio is 4242/115 = 37.
The amperage then would go up to 37x.5 = 18.5 amps. No.of turns would be 629/37 = 17.
All simple stuff.
Still in the process of building my 3 mhz driving circuit.

More to come

cliff33

Finally got the driver built that will be driving the power fet. It can put out a voltage
up to 10 volts peak. The fet I'll be using is an IRF510 that will require 5 to 7.5 volts for
for an output of 10 watts or so. This will drive the primary at the base of the h.v.coil.
  This is a digital type mosfet that also has a linear region to adjust power out-put.
The gate to source capacitance of this fet is approx. 180 pf. So there'll be some cut & try
before getting it tuned to the resonant freq.

Another thing to consider is the speed of the H.V. rectifier.
3 mhz has a speed of 1000/3 = 333 nanoseconds. So a diode <= to that number should work ok.

I've been doing a lot of thinking on this thing and have decided to wind the 1/2wl coil on
a larger form and place the h.v. coil inside of it. This is more the way Kapanadze did it.
The much larger output coil will go top of these two.
   All these coils have to have a little separation so as not to interfere too much with
resonance. This loose coupling will give a higher resonant peak.

My personal objective here is to build something that can light a 100 watt bulb with no
attached battery or line cord. I can then show this to convince my friends and neighbours
that we've all been hood-winked for over 100 years by our governments and greedy corporations.
    No amount of political arguing could convince these fools.

Also, writing things down here clears my thinking while possibly helping others.

Now just have to wind my coils.

profitis

"hood-winked for over 100 years by
our government a"