Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kapanadze, Stepanov, Barbosa-Leal and the Secret of Free Energy

Started by Zeitmaschine, December 21, 2017, 12:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daniel73

I want to greet all the members of the forum
I read everything that was written from the beginning in this subject.
The coils configuration is identical to the High-power Motionless Generator of Clemente Figuera.
Now you mentally mitigate the 7 lines of coils x 3 coils used to increase power to 1 line x 3 coils to understand how it works.

PJK 3-24 quote:
The Figuera Device looks like a complicated transformer, but in fact, it isn't. Instead, it is two sets of seven opposing electromagnets with an output coil positioned between each opposing pair of electromagnets. The physical position of the electromagnets and output coils is important as they are positioned very close to each other and there are induced magnetic fields between adjacent electromagnets and between the output coils due
to their close proximity.

The information given in the Figuera patent states that the electromagnets will be referred to in the patent by the letters "N" and "S" and it is now thought that those two letters are deliberately misleading as people tend to think of those letters referring to "North magnetic pole" and "South magnetic pole" while in reality, the electromagnets almost certainly oppose each other, that is, with North poles facing each other or possibly, with South poles facing each other.

This arrangement creates a magnetic Bloch wall (or magnetically null point) in the centre of the yellow output coils and the position of that magnetic balance point is very easily moved if the power supply to the two sets of electromagnets is altered slightly and any movement of that magnetic balance point creates a substantial electrical output due to the alteration of the magnetic lines cutting the turns of wire in the yellow output coils.
end PJK quote.

Quote from Figuera.pdf
THIS IS A CLEVER DESIGN WHICH AVOIDS THE LENZ'S LAW EFFECT AND BEING A SPLIT TRANSFORMER. THERE IS ALWAYS CURRENT FLOWING THROUGH EVERY PRIMARY ELECTROMAGNET AND THAT CURRENT NEVER CHANGES DIRECTION, NOR IS IT EVER INTERRUPTED, AND SO, THERE IS NEVER ANY BACK-EMF MAGNETIC FIELD TO DEAL WITH.

THE PATENT MARKS ONE SET OF ELECTROMAGNETS AS "S" AND THE OTHER SET AS "N" BUT
THOSE REFERENCE LETTERS ARE MISLEADING AND DO NOT, REPEAT NOT, REFER TO MAGNETIC
POLES. THE MAGNETIC POLES GENERATED WILL HAVE EITHER TWO NORTH POLES FACING EACH
OTHER OR TWO SOUTH POLES FACING EACH OTHER. THE CHANGE IN CURRENT STRENGTH
CAUSES A VARYING MAGNETIC FIELD IN THE CORE OF THE SECONDARY (YELLOW)
ELECTROMAGNETS, AND THAT PRODUCES THE ELECTRICAL OUTPUT FROM THE GENERATOR. THAT
OUTPUT WAS 500 VOLTS FOR FIGUERA'S PROTOTYPE.
end Quote from Figuera.pdf

leonelogb "« Reply #382 on: August 17, 2018, 12:12:48 AM »
UNTIL NOW I HAVE NOT OBTAIN GOOD RESULTS, ONLY A VERY, VERY HOT CORE(BOTH OF THEM CORE)"
The diagram Lenz-Free.png is correct but incomplete (Reply 375, 380). Both coils must have a capacitor in series to separate the continuous component. Then the temperature will drop. The capacitors values can be chosen by simultaneously visualizing the waveforms on the oscilloscope to obtain the desired phase shift.

leonelogb

daniel73 and Tomd check it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNAVIn6YYss

Something else daniel73??

Quote from: daniel73 on August 29, 2018, 07:05:32 AM
I want to greet all the members of the forum
I read everything that was written from the beginning in this subject.
The coils configuration is identical to the High-power Motionless Generator of Clemente Figuera.
Now you mentally mitigate the 7 lines of coils x 3 coils used to increase power to 1 line x 3 coils to understand how it works.

PJK 3-24 quote:
The Figuera Device looks like a complicated transformer, but in fact, it isn't. Instead, it is two sets of seven opposing electromagnets with an output coil positioned between each opposing pair of electromagnets. The physical position of the electromagnets and output coils is important as they are positioned very close to each other and there are induced magnetic fields between adjacent electromagnets and between the output coils due
to their close proximity.

The information given in the Figuera patent states that the electromagnets will be referred to in the patent by the letters "N" and "S" and it is now thought that those two letters are deliberately misleading as people tend to think of those letters referring to "North magnetic pole" and "South magnetic pole" while in reality, the electromagnets almost certainly oppose each other, that is, with North poles facing each other or possibly, with South poles facing each other.

This arrangement creates a magnetic Bloch wall (or magnetically null point) in the centre of the yellow output coils and the position of that magnetic balance point is very easily moved if the power supply to the two sets of electromagnets is altered slightly and any movement of that magnetic balance point creates a substantial electrical output due to the alteration of the magnetic lines cutting the turns of wire in the yellow output coils.
end PJK quote.

Quote from Figuera.pdf
THIS IS A CLEVER DESIGN WHICH AVOIDS THE LENZ'S LAW EFFECT AND BEING A SPLIT TRANSFORMER. THERE IS ALWAYS CURRENT FLOWING THROUGH EVERY PRIMARY ELECTROMAGNET AND THAT CURRENT NEVER CHANGES DIRECTION, NOR IS IT EVER INTERRUPTED, AND SO, THERE IS NEVER ANY BACK-EMF MAGNETIC FIELD TO DEAL WITH.

THE PATENT MARKS ONE SET OF ELECTROMAGNETS AS "S" AND THE OTHER SET AS "N" BUT
THOSE REFERENCE LETTERS ARE MISLEADING AND DO NOT, REPEAT NOT, REFER TO MAGNETIC
POLES. THE MAGNETIC POLES GENERATED WILL HAVE EITHER TWO NORTH POLES FACING EACH
OTHER OR TWO SOUTH POLES FACING EACH OTHER. THE CHANGE IN CURRENT STRENGTH
CAUSES A VARYING MAGNETIC FIELD IN THE CORE OF THE SECONDARY (YELLOW)
ELECTROMAGNETS, AND THAT PRODUCES THE ELECTRICAL OUTPUT FROM THE GENERATOR. THAT
OUTPUT WAS 500 VOLTS FOR FIGUERA'S PROTOTYPE.
end Quote from Figuera.pdf

leonelogb "« Reply #382 on: August 17, 2018, 12:12:48 AM »
UNTIL NOW I HAVE NOT OBTAIN GOOD RESULTS, ONLY A VERY, VERY HOT CORE(BOTH OF THEM CORE)"
The diagram Lenz-Free.png is correct but incomplete (Reply 375, 380). Both coils must have a capacitor in series to separate the continuous component. Then the temperature will drop. The capacitors values can be chosen by simultaneously visualizing the waveforms on the oscilloscope to obtain the desired phase shift.

Jeg

Lenz, is the only way to take an output across a secondary. By moving a pole across an iron core due to the phase shift, doesn't mean that secondary coil is not presenting cemf.. thankfully.

nix85

I first wanna stress there is a simpler and more poweful way to extract energy from a magnetic field, i am referring to Don Smith and similar systems. That said, i see here and at energetic forum, it's almost unanimously accepted Figuera's device uses same poles in opposition, moving the bloch wall back n forth. It probably is so, but i ask..

How do you suppose backemf is canceled if at every point in time field on one side is stronger than on the other, the ONLY point at which backemf can be fully canceled out is when two opossing fields are the same.

I see also user hanon few years ago thought Figuera used opposite poles and nicely explained his reasoning why backemf would be canceled in this way. Pic below.

At energetic forum one guy said he replicated the device with same poles facing and got 3x energy gain, so if he tells the truth, same poles facing config works. But from the reasoning in the hanon's pic it should also work with opposite poles, makes even more sense that backemf is canceled that way.

forest

nix85
I agree about it. There is even Figuera patent statement about coils "properly placed". While it can be anything I think it's bout the balance between N and S poles strength. Thankfully we have now strong neodymium magnets to test ideas ;-)